Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone just knocked on my door

If you don't like the site then don't get on here. Feel free to run a cycle as you please, but if your
Going to offer this guy advice on his at least do it responsibly. Telling someone not to run a pct is irresponsible. If he were on hrt or a blast and cruiser then pct isn't necessary, but this guy wants to return to natural hormone levels. So pct is a smart choice in that case as it will speed up his recovery. So we try to offer good advice to help him in his efforts. If you don't agree with the advice given feel free to give your opinion on pct or whatever the topic is. Coming here and starting fights and bashing sponsors is childish and unnecessary.

You really think you need pct after a 5 week var cycle? What recovery is he going to need with this cycle waht are you talking about he is running var at 5 weeks at a girl dosage. Is this site really this far gone its ashame. You think good advice is people pimping there products every other post is helping its not I know everybody needs to make a buck but give it a break maybe every 10 post instead every 3. I really don't visit much it just amazes me how naive people really are.

You really think you need pct after a 5 week var cycle? What recovery is he going to need with this cycle waht are you talking about he is running var at 5 weeks at a girl dosage. Is this site really this far gone its ashame. You think good advice is people pimping there products every other post is helping its not I know everybody needs to make a buck but give it a break maybe every 10 post instead every 3. I really don't visit much it just amazes me how naive people really are.

It shows how arrogant you are saying he doesn't need to run a pct 5 weeks 15 weeks it doesn't matter leave your shitty advice for the bb forum don't give horrible information to some one and not once has someone said he needs to run a needto pct shows how illiterate you are

seriously, im reading the posts and catching up and there is a lot of the same argument i had seen on posts ive read in the past during research. all those arguments were pretty much inconclusive. im in day 4 now. 20 mg ed. 10mg upon waking, 10mg at night. just went to the gym for the first time since starting:

Day 4: already waking up 2 days in a row with a much prouder physique. a modestly more full look. nothing crazy, but still nice.

went to the gym. felt like i didnt need to leave if i had the time. i could have done endless sets of my usual weights. vascularity is hard to hide. i almost feel a bit exposed because of the vascularity. pumps are very nice. there is an obvious improvement in strength and performance at Day 4 on 20mg ed. was much shorter on breath, but that could have been to blood pressure or the fact that i was able to work out with more intensity.

at this point, its not placebo. i know my body, and i know my routine. i am operating at an elevated state of performance.

now considering how ive felt last couple days and the performance in the gym, i will not exceed 30mg ed. ill stay at 20 through day 10 most likely. then push it to 30mg ed. that will last up to 6 weeks. so itll be a longer cycle.

this is my sworn testimony. my motivation to post and log in this way is the fact that after researching extensively, there was no conclusive answer as to what dosages are effective. for amateur athletes and body building enthusiasts who want to try something very effective and way beyond the over the couter supp world, 20mg ed is so far proving to be just fine!

i can see the point of big beefy builders and pros pushing 60mg ed+ and including test, and then causing shut down and using serious prescription pct. there is also another type of athlete who wants people not to ever suspect roids, but have great benefits.

so far the science and studies are proving to be true, and you dont need 40, 50 or 60mg to feel this stuff. its way early and still im feeling a bit shy about showing my forarms from the veinage. pushing 12 reps of 185 rather than 6-8. just 20mg ed. i think there might be a lot of drug dealers and pushers with agendas here. or serious buiilders with 250lb aspirations and goals. All those guys who want to just tiptoe over the aas line this shit works at the clinical dosages.

i realize only day 4.5. at 182lbs now. added strength. added size. biologically noticable effects. good morning erections still, but paying close attention to its potential demise. the other experiment here is the chosen on-cycle and pct. thatll be interesting.

n2guard is on the way. looking forward to seeing if it ghelps with blood pressure as well, like you guys suggested. otherwise, im poised for a strong 5-6 week run with solid workouts and good diet and no injuries so far that r going to prevent progress. again, based on what i felt in the gym today, im staying at 20mg ed and most likely dont plan on exceeding 30mg at any point. i encourage anyone else who had a similar plan to at LEAST try it before jumping all over the advice to do "at least 40mg-100mg". i promise , try it before giving in to the people who call you a girl and convince you to deviate from your research and plans.

ill keep you posted in a few days, but if i need to piss all over some deutchbaggers face for being a bully and repeating childish garbage, then youll hear from me sooner.

Yes. After a couple weeks your shutdown. It doesn't matter if your running 10 mg day or 100. I agree that he's running a girls dose and it isn't worth running. But the fact remains that he's putting an external source of hormones in his body and this will cause his body to stop producing test on its own. It's all in vain as he's not taking enough to really have a big impact but he chooses to learn the hard way. He's giving up being truly normal ever again for next to nothing in terms of gains. If he was to not do a pct he would recover on his own eventually just like with any other steroid. But running a pct will speed the process up and get him back to his new normal.

Yes. After a couple weeks your shutdown. It doesn't matter if your running 10 mg day or 100. I agree that he's running a girls dose and it isn't worth running. But the fact remains that he's putting an external source of hormones in his body and this will cause his body to stop producing test on its own. It's all in vain as he's not taking enough to really have a big impact but he chooses to learn the hard way. He's giving up being truly normal ever again for next to nothing in terms of gains. If he was to not do a pct he would recover on his own eventually just like with any other steroid. But running a pct will speed the process up and get him back to his new normal.

Don't want to argue back and forth about it. I ran 50mg for 10 weeks of var alone with 50mg ed proviron and creatine, milk thistle my bloodwork 3 days after I was done was almost perfect my hdl was a little low but everything elso was spot on. Now dbol for 5 weks yes just don't see the point of what hes running for pct.

Don't want to argue back and forth about it. I ran 50mg for 10 weeks of var alone with 50mg ed proviron and creatine, milk thistle my bloodwork 3 days after I was done was almost perfect my hdl was a little low but everything elso was spot on. Now dbol for 5 weks yes just don't see the point of what hes running for pct.

As far as that original pct he had I'm not really sure where he's going with that. Other then the test boosters I'm not really sure what the other stuff is for. Whether or not someone chooses to do a pct that's their choice, I just personally feel that if your someone who cycles on and off you should always do a pct. but I also feel that if your gonna mess with your hormones then you might as well go hard or not bother at all. I wouldn't run var at less then 80 mg day but that's me. If I was someone who didn't wanna do a pct after this female var cycle then I'd at least transition to a peptide, sarm, or natty test cycle.

It shows how arrogant you are saying he doesn't need to run a pct 5 weeks 15 weeks it doesn't matter leave your shitty advice for the bb forum don't give horrible information to some one and not once has someone said he needs to run a needto pct shows how illiterate you are

Shitty advice your a joke horrible info yeah your body really shuts down on 5 weeks of var at a girl dosage. This fucking site is one big billboard for pimping products. What pct should he run for this cycle?

20 mg ed caused 33%-40% drop in htpa. Still can't post links. This site does in fact seem like a forum to push volumes of steroids. I'm ersonally getting a lot of personal messages asking me where to get the stuff I'm using. I can see how this can easily be a feeding ground for dealers. If I was a dealer I woulda made a nice buck already lol. Its a shame really.

20 mg ed is doing pretty good so far. Read the details in my previous post if u want. In clinical studies, this dosage caused 30% supression in htpa, Not total shutdown. More is not always better. The more foreign hormone u introduce, the more harmful. At studied dosages, u can know what to expect. If u are not sure who to believe, do the smart thing and stick to believing the clinical trials over guys on forums. And if u r new to steroids and only want to do 1 cycle, u should not follow the dosages suggested buy guys who are. On testosterone replacement therapy. Follow the dosages used in clinical trials. If I proved anything to myself, its that we have some pushers here trying to satisfy their own agendas. If u see 10000000 posts, its a businessman lol.in the society we live in now, this should be transparant to most of u.

20 mg ed caused 33%-40% drop in htpa. Still can't post links. This site does in fact seem like a forum to push volumes of steroids. I'm ersonally getting a lot of personal messages asking me where to get the stuff I'm using. I can see how this can easily be a feeding ground for dealers. If I was a dealer I woulda made a nice buck already lol. Its a shame really.

20 mg ed is doing pretty good so far. Read the details in my previous post if u want. In clinical studies, this dosage caused 30% supression in htpa, Not total shutdown. More is not always better. The more foreign hormone u introduce, the more harmful. At studied dosages, u can know what to expect. If u are not sure who to believe, do the smart thing and stick to believing the clinical trials over guys on forums. And if u r new to steroids and only want to do 1 cycle, u should not follow the dosages suggested buy guys who are. On testosterone replacement therapy. Follow the dosages used in clinical trials. If I proved anything to myself, its that we have some pushers here trying to satisfy their own agendas. If u see 10000000 posts, its a businessman lol.in the society we live in now, this should be transparant to most of u.

Bro you can take 10 mg dbol and notice a difference, but its not gonna get you jacked like 50 mg will. Your only taking enough var to notice a mild difference. In the end your gonna be disappointed in the lack of results. Do as you please it's your money and body, but your not gonna convince a seasoned steroid user like myself with studies that 20 mg is worth my time. I know the effects of var at 50 mg and they don't come close to 100. Just like 200 mg of test doesn't touch 1000 mg. they both yield gains but one works a hell of a lot better. There is a point of diminishing returns, but its up there and I haven't found it yet. I've only heard about it from the crazy mofos willing to go there.

Shitty advice your a joke horrible info yeah your body really shuts down on 5 weeks of var at a girl dosage. This fucking site is one big billboard for pimping products. What pct should he run for this cycle?

oh really ?

I think its time for you to have a nice hot cup of gofuckyourself in the bantville cafe.

Top Bottom