Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

old guy looking for some direction

gwb1742

Hey guys, been reading and researching for several months now. hope some of you guys/gals with alot more knowledge can give me some pointers.
I am 46 yrs old, 6'-04" and 280 lbs. my body fat is around 15%. I have been lifting for about 30 yrs, but seriously with goals for about 5. I have been on trt for about 2 yrs now and currently take 300 e2wks of test cyp.
I am planning a 16 week big bulk cycle with test @ 300, anabol @ 50(for the first 4 weeks), and deca @ 300. I have not taken anabol before so we will see what sides I get. I am not very side sensitive from past cycles.
My question is I am a hard gainer. do I need to increase/decrease anything to get 20lbs of keep able muscle. is there anything you would recommend in addition?

I don't care what anyone says whatever you gain on gear eventually you will lose it does not matter what pct you do or how you train unless you stay on gear permanently the gains you make whilst on gear will disappear. however, you can keep some of your gains for a long period and that does depend on training, diet and pct good luck nice to see an older guy still juicing

Thanks I dont know why I posted anabol, except I was thinking about dbol and anadrol and my brain decided to make up it's own compound. What do you guys consider a hardgainer? I am 280 lbs, but I have only in the last 2 yrs started using AAS. I have always been big. I was 320 lbs a few years back and was naturally strong, but had no definition. I benched 405 my senior yr of high school and I only bench 495 now that's 90 lbs in 27 yrs. Granted I have only within the last five years really been goal driven in the weight room, but still I would say that's what I call a hardgainer.

Def not a hard gainer. Try to cut fat you will look bigger in the mirror. But you will never FEEL big enough ever imo.(most of us seem to be that way any way

....if you are looking to bulk that cycle looks fine to me. Anadrol will get anyone big and strong for the period you are on it and test and deca should keep it going slowly though the cycle as long as your diet is in check

Top Bottom