Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no sex, limp dick out of no where. cause?

an737926

my stats:
weight:234 (start weight b4 cycle 215)
bf %: 14.5-15 (all tho seems higher now due to water retention)

first cycle last year weeks 1-8 test 600 tren 400 per week no issues

second cycle(which im now on week 6 of)
weeks 1-10 test E 600 per week
weeks 1-8 tren E 400 per week
weeks 5-10 mast prop 300 per week

SO currently on week 6, put on some good solid lean mass, up 19 pounds and feel AMAZING.

but 3 nights ago but sex died... cant get it on at all. me and my wife normally have sex 3-4 times a day. and out of no where i cant preform at all. im hard during foreplay and making out, but as soon as it moves to move dick is instantly soft as puddy. totally not normal for me. as we have been active 3-4 times a day for going on 6 months now.

so could this be a tren side effect? or possible mast side effect where im only 1 week into mast?

or should I just go off cycle early and start my PCT?

I run 0.5 Adex ED. (10drops) as my anti-Est to keep everything in line. a pro bodybuilder at my gym said never cycle longer than 5-6 weeks MAX cause then ur receptors shut down and this could be the cause cause im pushing my 6 weeks going on 7. thoughts please?
I love muscle but I love being into my wife more. Im not willing to lose my sex life for 19pounds

serious answers only, please help, trying to fix this ASAP.

im sorry im not used to the term ancillary.
I am not running anything other than what i listed. test,tren,mast and adex currently.

with hcg and clomid for a pct when done(when ever that chooses to be)

I am wondering if i just drop the tren now and continue with test and mast if it will my sex drive will return some before my pct

At 21 your sex drive and erections should be OFF THE CHARTS!!

Ya drop the tren..what are you thinking doing Tren at 21? How many cycles have you run or should I even ask?

my stats:
weight:234 (start weight b4 cycle 215)
bf %: 14.5-15 (all tho seems higher now due to water retention)

first cycle last year weeks 1-8 test 600 tren 400 per week no issues

second cycle(which im now on week 6 of)
weeks 1-10 test E 600 per week
weeks 1-8 tren E 400 per week
weeks 5-10 mast prop 300 per week

SO currently on week 6, put on some good solid lean mass, up 19 pounds and feel AMAZING.

but 3 nights ago but sex died... cant get it on at all. me and my wife normally have sex 3-4 times a day. and out of no where i cant preform at all. im hard during foreplay and making out, but as soon as it moves to move dick is instantly soft as puddy. totally not normal for me. as we have been active 3-4 times a day for going on 6 months now.

so could this be a tren side effect? or possible mast side effect where im only 1 week into mast?

or should I just go off cycle early and start my PCT?

I run 0.5 Adex ED. (10drops) as my anti-Est to keep everything in line. a pro bodybuilder at my gym said never cycle longer than 5-6 weeks MAX cause then ur receptors shut down and this could be the cause cause im pushing my 6 weeks going on 7. thoughts please?
I love muscle but I love being into my wife more. Im not willing to lose my sex life for 19pounds

serious answers only, please help, trying to fix this ASAP.

Sounds like ur estrogen is too low .50ed is a lot!
Masteron is ran too low needs to be at 400 min a week
Test is high IMO.

Go get bloods and post if u wanna try to get this fixed.

We tell you kids don't run tren. But you guys don't listen. Sucks bro.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Didn't read you barley one week in to mast. Man I hope u learn from this bro. Your prolactin is prolly the prob. Ans possible low estrogen

so if I drop the tren and continue the test and mastron.
and drop the adex down to 0.5 EoD or every third day that should ease
up on my est levels. should bring everything back to normal yes?

I'm not sure what prolactin levels are about. I'll research them.
and this is my second cycle.

You should have researched tren before you shot it into your body especially at such a young age :/

Pick up some prami from one of the sponsors, drop the tren, lower adex to .25 eod since you're using mast, and take .25mg prami eod before bed.

Top Bottom