Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Sweats

tsuwr927

Woke up in the middle of the night last night and everything was soaked. Not just a little damp but really wet. A lot of people get this with Tren but i'm in my second week of test E and Eq. Anyone had this happen with either of these compounds? I've never had this happen before and i barely sweat at all normally so i thought it was kinda strange. Thoughts?

ok thanks. a lot of poeple talk about it with tren but you never see anyone say anything about it with other compunds. or i haven't been paying close enough attention. anyways, thanks all. good to know its normal

tsuwr927 said:
Woke up in the middle of the night last night and everything was soaked. Not just a little damp but really wet. A lot of people get this with Tren but i'm in my second week of test E and Eq. Anyone had this happen with either of these compounds? I've never had this happen before and i barely sweat at all normally so i thought it was kinda strange. Thoughts?

Bro, I am one test E and I am having the same issue. That is besides my normal bed wetting problem!

test is making me sweat like a pig all day long and at night it is worse. just nature of the beast I guess!

Top Bottom