Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Sweats

PWTurbofan

Normally when my bed is sweat-drenched it means i had a helluva good time. But since starting my cyp injections (200mg) two weeks ago, I been waking up in the night with soaking wet sheets. Last night, I turned on the light and it looked like I pissed myself silly. Combined with troubles sleeping, it's a real cluster fuck.

Pretty sure this is coming from the test...Seems to be worse the second night after inject...Thing is, it's not like I wake up burning hot...just sweaty.

Will this last as long as I'm on the T? Or do i eventually adjust and things calm down?

PWTurbofan said:
Normally when my bed is sweat-drenched it means i had a helluva good time. But since starting my cyp injections (200mg) two weeks ago, I been waking up in the night with soaking wet sheets. Last night, I turned on the light and it looked like I pissed myself silly. Combined with troubles sleeping, it's a real cluster fuck.

Pretty sure this is coming from the test...Seems to be worse the second night after inject...Thing is, it's not like I wake up burning hot...just sweaty.

Will this last as long as I'm on the T? Or do i eventually adjust and things calm down?

Good question. I also am sweating at night and am on Test.

PWTurbofan said:

I have been on e4d injections of test cyp now for 2 weeks as well (200 mg e4d) and have not slept better! No sweats... just a great night's sleep. I've had tremendous workouts during this time, so it may be more related to that, but just thought I'd share my own experience with the same hormone.

Good luck,

-J

i just finished a testE cycle and i am really missing those night sweats. i loved em. gave the impression that something really special was happening with my body. you'll have them as long as you're doing the test

Have had this happen with Fina/tren but never test.

Normally on Fina it goes away after 3 or 4 weeks or when done with the cycle.

Top Bottom