Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

holy ghost said:
bro you need to hit each part of your bicep and tri I thought I was?

quit doing smae workouts what do you suggest?
try preexhaustion whats that?or supersetting

my tri's are growing fine. i work them on chest/tricep day. just got a problem with the bi's

Well its partly gunna come down to genetics but I change things up so much I have no idea what really did it. All I can think of is ball bustin workouts and changing things. But yes like holy ghost said hit each part of your bicep and tri. You need to be trying supersets or have a workout once a week where your last set is to failure or something. Gotta shock em. You might be overtraining them.

needtogetaas said:
drag curls. :)
just did a search. excellent, thank you.

heres what I found:

Variations of Barbell Curls: Drag Curl

As the story goes, the late Vince Gironda (a.k.a. "the Iron Guru") used to force everyone at his gym in Studio City, California who wanted larger biceps to try Drag Curls. These are quite a bit different than regular barbell curls; as the name suggests, with Drag Curls you'll be dragging the bar upwards along the front of your torso. You can perform Drag Curls by grasping a barbell with a shoulder-width, overhand grip, as shown in Figure 17.

While allowing your elbows to move behind your sides, lift the bar upwards along your body until you reach the final position shown in Figure 18. As with all forms of standing barbell curls, be sure to keep your back straight and don't heave the weight upward. Also, to keep the emphasis on your biceps, you must avoid raising your elbows or shoulders upwards during the lift!

dragcurl1s.jpg

dragcurl2s.jpg

mr.nitro said:
ok heres my problem, I can't get my biceps bigger. every other body part grows fine, but the biceps ar lagging.

heres my bicep routine:

dumbell curls 4 sets
barbel curls 4 sets
curls on machine 4 sets
low cable curls 4 sets
hammer curls 4 sets
overhead cable curls. 4 sets.
rows as well bro

mr.nitro said:
just did a search. excellent, thank you.

heres what I found:

Variations of Barbell Curls: Drag Curl

As the story goes, the late Vince Gironda (a.k.a. "the Iron Guru") used to force everyone at his gym in Studio City, California who wanted larger biceps to try Drag Curls. These are quite a bit different than regular barbell curls; as the name suggests, with Drag Curls you'll be dragging the bar upwards along the front of your torso. You can perform Drag Curls by grasping a barbell with a shoulder-width, overhand grip, as shown in Figure 17.

While allowing your elbows to move behind your sides, lift the bar upwards along your body until you reach the final position shown in Figure 18. As with all forms of standing barbell curls, be sure to keep your back straight and don't heave the weight upward. Also, to keep the emphasis on your biceps, you must avoid raising your elbows or shoulders upwards during the lift!

dragcurl1s.jpg

dragcurl2s.jpg
yup and your not going to be able to do as much weight doing them ether bro..just take some time to get used to them.

Hybridtheory2o said:
What size needles for delt and thigh injections. 23G 1" ok? I was told yes then no. I just wanna ask you before I snag em up right quick.
I use 23g 1 inch on my quads and my quads are huge.I use them on delts as well.yes there fine..

Top Bottom