Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

needtogetaas said:
this is what I am thinking.if you band his bigmark account he will just make a new one and then we have to start over.at least we know the ass hole this way.

Thanks for getting this out there needto. We more vets need to step up and call these scammers out. k to you

I almost bought a ton off this A**hole, .... thank god I contacted mr X first... We are talking prob $800 or $900 I woulda been scammed by this prick... the names he emailed me under was big65mike, and juicedmick...too easy to get scammed nowadays... its a shame :worried:

how does this dumb shit do it? Does he just start picking random people and sending out e-mails? I thought with all the talk about scammers and source checks this would be a thing of the past.

its too easy to get scammed thats why. folk come on here ask questions about what to take, he spots his target and offers him them. why oh why people dint see it i dono, maybe its becase juice is hard to get a hold of so they risk it.
i risked buying d-bol once. it paid off. same risk coulda cost me a fortune.

MXEng10 said:
I almost bought a ton off this A**hole, .... thank god I contacted mr X first... We are talking prob $800 or $900 I woulda been scammed by this prick... the names he emailed me under was big65mike, and juicedmick...too easy to get scammed nowadays... its a shame :worried:
so new name to add to the list.big65mike

basically people do not answer pm's from members with less then 2 years on this site and even then ask around ask the mods check once check twice check check with fucking every one never ever just take a guy for his word.when a member sends you a pm asking if you need a "hook up" and he is non plat and new send that members str8 to a mod or a very respected mod.this is a group effort and its the "new guys" that are going to help the most to bring down scamers because we all know this guy ant going to send me or any other vet on this board a pm there going to send them to you.

wooooo hes scary

Top Bottom