Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

AAP said:
In a nutshell, here are the Cliff Notes :

"Trusted" dude contacts members by PM, K, or their emails offering to source out products.

Members trust dude and falls for baiting ploy.

Members send off money.

The End. Everything stops here.

Except for weeks later when members come crying to mods about "I got scammed by XXXXXXX (insert scamming dudes current name for the week)."

Mods looked perplexed because what are we suppose to do AFTER the fact your money is gone? Especially when it is spelled out for you in different threads about how to be safe and make yourself more aware of this shit.
yep
yep

he is still around guys. Using another name now. I would advice people to watch out for members that have a few more post then just a new member to. He seems to have accounts that have been here a wile. You get some one sending you emails,price lists, source pm's you send it to a mod. I am not going to give you a source, But I will stop people from braking the rules, and from scaming people.

Maybe someone needs to kick these guys asses that try scamming. A good beating and maybe some of these guys will think twice

Top Bottom