x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Need support

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Need support within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've been a long time reader of this, forum and a huge fan of Dylan, sure he will step in to this and would tell me things I don't want to hear.. Still much love and respect Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics But then again, I can't lose my hair.. I've been on finasteride to maintain good head of hair after getting a ht

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need support

Need support

I've been a long time reader of this, forum and a huge fan of Dylan, sure he will step in to this and would tell me things I don't want to hear.. Still much love and respect

Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics

But then again, I can't lose my hair.. I've been on finasteride to maintain good head of hair after getting a ht transplant, so getting on a harsh cycle will not only cost me my hair but also all of what I've spent on it

So would a anavar only cycle would suffice or no?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

Re: Need support

finasteride isn't something someone should use unless they want to become a transexual

makes absolutely no sense to block DHT which is our male sex hormone just to save some hair plus fina does NOTHING for a lot of steroids like DHT derivatives anyway
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by Kevin Clay View Post
    I've been a long time reader of this, forum and a huge fan of Dylan, sure he will step in to this and would tell me things I don't want to hear.. Still much love and respect

Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics

But then again, I can't lose my hair.. I've been on finasteride to maintain good head of hair after getting a ht transplant, so getting on a harsh cycle will not only cost me my hair but also all of what I've spent on it

So would a anavar only cycle would suffice or no?

Thanks in advance for your help

In before Dylan: if you're that worried about your hair... no roids.

you need to do some research on pfs (post finasteride syndrome)... DO NOT use that shit bro...

i dont ever recommend oral only cycles... others may have different opinions on that but i dont recommend it...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

sarms would be a much better option if you didnt want to worry about hair loss which can be an issue with steroids

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    finasteride isn't something someone should use unless they want to become a transexual

makes absolutely no sense to block DHT which is our male sex hormone just to save some hair plus fina does NOTHING for a lot of steroids like DHT derivatives anyway
    But that's what the surgeon recommended me continue taking to save the hair I plugged, do you really think only 1mg of finasteride would hurt?

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    In before Dylan: if you're that worried about your hair... no roids.
    I hear ya bro, thanks for the reply

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you need to do some research on pfs (post finasteride syndrome)... DO NOT use that shit bro...

i dont ever recommend oral only cycles... others may have different opinions on that but i dont recommend it...

sarms would be a much better option if you didnt want to worry about hair loss which can be an issue with steroids
    I've been using finasteride for a year now, trust me bro,.. I had a huge bald spot for quite some time, it really did a number to my self esteem until I got on fin and had a hair transplant. Now I really feel confident going out without wearing a hat

I don't keep up with my stats but here's my recent picture (attached)

Would serms would worth looking into?

Also on the side note :it sucks what happened to your channel, it's just youtube censoring every bodybuilding related channels

Big fan, thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190302_110632.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	140269

Again, sorry Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190302_110632.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	140270

Quote Quote posted by Kevin Clay View Post
    ...Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics
    First of all no one quote-unquote needs to on anabolics. It's a personal decision.
    Secondly what kind of wall are we talking about in here?

Could you also lay out some stats of you? Height, weight?

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post

What serms that's worth looking into?