Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In need of some help!!!

gsig704

So i am 21 years old and a year ago i ran a cycle of test/tren that messed me up pretty bad because i wasn't too smart and didn't run a proper pct. But my questions come in from the blood test i've had i had one back in march and my test was 243 also have had lh fsh and prolactin levels checked and they are all in the normal range.

I was referred to an endo and didn't get to their office until last week. My test was at 360 and fsh and lh normal they simply told me that since it has continued to rise they wouldn't like to do any further test that yes it is low but feel since i am at a young age it will continue just to get better with time and dont expect it to be a pituitary tumor or my levels would be much worse.

I would really like some input back on this. I have stamina in the gym still considered a gym rat im around 230lbs 5'10 bodyfat around 14%. She said with my muscle mass it doesn't seem like the low t is affecting me much. At first erections were poor but they have gotten a lot better now still just kind of a mind issue and with them still being that low i guess it's still messing with my head.

I would run some hcgenerate and unleashed to raise test and improve sexual function.

use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Get yourself some unleashed and hcgenerate like joe said, but also.get some DAA. It's easy to use and.can kickstart your natural production. You'll have a sex drive out of this world using those supps as a stack

i would run phytoserm 347 along with hcgenerate... run them both 6-8 weeks and you be on your way to a nice recovery...

use coupon code Pimp15 at needtobuildmuscle.com for 15% off and free shipping...

I ordered some unleashed and pct combo also some DAA and L-arginine just to promote blood flow...I've taken hcgenerate I feel as if it helps. No i dont wake up with morning word every morning but I do some mornings like this morning I woke up and it was a rock but some mornings I wake up and its nothing there. Also ive been smoking a lot more lately and i'm just going to give that up completely

Yeah you are just in for a very very very long recovery. Do not expect to be cycling again until your 30 unless you want to be on hrt.

I understand that and i am a health major just was young and dumb at the time. Now I have a very in depth understanding of most hormones and what they can do inside your body which is why I haven't listened to a lot of gym friends that just keep telling me to run a cycle of test and a heavy PCT after and I will be fine. I have no problem waiting on recovery just wanting to get some input from people on here and see if anyone has ever been in the same boat.

im sure there are plenty of ppl on the same boat as u my friend...just follow the advice on here and ull be back to urself in no time...

..and good job on not listening to ur gym buddies.. those folks can put u in a lot of trouble if ur not careful..

I've been in that same boat, and listen to my advice,Gym buddies are your worse friends.

..........well unless they're from Elitefitness and have a ton of knowledge :)

Top Bottom