Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first multi-compound cycle NEED HELP!!

smallpp

i have my next cycle al set and planned out, let me know what you guys think:

prop (viramones) 50mg/ed 1-10
fina (home brew) 88mg/ed 1-7
liquidex .5mg/ed
clomid and nolvadex on hand

here is what i havn't decided:

winny (zambons) 50mg/eod 4-10
clen 2 week on/2 week off 1-10

my stats are 6'2", 226lbs., 12.5%bf, this will be my first multiple compound cycle, i have done d-bol only, sust only, and sten only. My workouts are 5 days a week and very intense. breaking it down to one body part/day: monday-chest, tuesday-legs, wed-back, thurs-shoulders, fri-bi's & tri's, doing 15 sets/body part. I have been using this routine for about 3 years and enjoy it.

goals: gain 15lbs of lean muscle while dropping my bf to 10%, my diet is solid as i work in a restaraunt and can eat real healthy as i have done before including fresh turkey, chicken breasts, fresh veggies, tuna salad etc...

my questions are:
1. I am not sure if i want to add the winny to this cycle because it is a 17-aa, and also i am not sure if i want to get completely and noticibly huge off this cycle because my gf knows i have done AS but doesn't know i still do.
2. Is clen ok to take during this cycle or should i just save it for post cycle? i think that if i take the clen it will help me acheive my goal of 10% or better(i just want to see some abs, more than the top 2)
3. if i am not going to run the winny should i stretch the fina to 10 weeks at 44mg/ed?
4. I am also up for trying a new workout split, any ideas? or should i stick with what i know?

**the reason the fina is dosed strange is because the batch i made yeilded 88mg/ml
**i figure i will take the prop @ 50mg/ed instead of 100mg/eod because i have to take the fina ed and it can go in the same pin for more stable blood levels

thanks for the help,
small

"i am not sure if i want to get completely and noticibly huge off this cycle" - You should get some pretty good gains off that cycle, you might have a hard time convincing anyone you didn't take anything.

"Is clen ok to take during this cycle or should i just save it for post cycle?" - I would use it post-cycle.

"if i take the clen it will help me acheive my goal of 10% or better - You haven't said what your BF is now.

I say go ahead and use the winny weeks 4-10.

Use the clen post cycle, like genarr says.

Depending on what you BF is now, you may be able to attain that goal.

seems like everyone is saying to add the winny, but why? because it is works as an anti-e with the fina or other reasons?

I would suggest running the winny from weeks 8-12, but that is just me.

i really wanted to keep this cycle down to 10 weeks, all of my previous cycles were 8 weeks and i felt that they were kind of short, but 12 i think would be to long

Right with you Bro...

PP, first I have to say our stats are almost identical you have me by 2" and @20lbs, but our work outs are the same. I do a 5 day routine and run it the same way. This summer I have been getting alot of compliments about my size, especially my arms, being bigger. For the cycle all I can comment on is the Fina, you don't want to run it more than 8 wks tops. I would go as high as 100/ed if you have a history with it though,(2-or more cycles). I have run 2 fina cycles, the last was @75/ed for 6 wks and made some good gains. Otherwise it looks solid..Later Bro let us know how it turns out!

Top Bottom