Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple inject, scar tissue vunerable?

its nothing i read on here, its just the Beginner cycle i purchased , and im not being like obnoxious or arrogent, talking over the internet can be mis interpreted sometimes :) .
id like to know the worst case scenario, and why have they gave me a full cycle that hundreds have bought, how can they sell me it if it is not ok to do? especially for a beginner?
Doing this is the motivation and the real deal to me, i want continue bodybuilding (even just keeping fit) forever, also mentally i can stay focused on this and could use some support so i get the best gains and keep them :) if there is a PCT you could advise , and also HCG i have not the money for and wouldnt know where to get any, is this a MUST or generally speaking a comfort protocol ?

^^^ yes you will need hcg unless you want a tough recovery. re-read what i wrote for you earlier. PCT read the pct sticky up top.

sit back and learn for a while and do things right.

no idea why they gave you deca for a first cycle. probably the same reason if you google "deca libido problems" you get thousands of hits. and no running test with it won't do shit for you cause when you come off and your androgens leave your body you will be left with elevated estrogen and progesterone. that is gonna cause major ED problems.

deca is great AAS but its shitty for a newb and if you want recovery, if you want a nandro atleast go with NPP. same shit and it won't linger in the body for weeks like deca will

and if you don't hvae money for anti-prolactin or hcg then don't bother juicing period

thanks for replying steve, i like the points you've made and i read that PCT sticky, i found some things people say to use, including Prima and 6oxo ?also should i cut out the deca in this cycle? and just hit 2ml week of test E ? then would it be ok to just have the deca for my next cycle? (deca on its own, with other variables i.e Pct procedures .. .) Where can i get HCG any links? i can get anti prolactin im sure you can get it from a pharmacy in the uk ?

Top Bottom