Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk thistle

Just take the recommended dose...usually 1 capsule 2-3 times daily. I use Forged Liver, and a good idea to start it on day 1 of PCT, especially after an oral cycle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you are experiencing pain, it is probably not liver related, and may be something else. Liver stress from toxicity does not cause pain. It causes damage, but you won't know until after a lot of damage has taken place, and you start getting the signs of liver failure

I would get some n2guard. Its much more effective imo.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Agree 100% joe on cycle, but not necessarily needed in PCT, although N2 Guard is the all in one multi and awesome support supplement...and Forged Liver and Milk Thistle is a bit easier on the wallet.

If you are experiencing pain, it is probably not liver related, and may be something else. Liver stress from toxicity does not cause pain. It causes damage, but you won't know until after a lot of damage has taken place, and you start getting the signs of liver failure

Very true Rick, otherwise alcoholics would feel their livers due to the damage being done by their negligence...sounds more like kidneys to me. If I take Creatine mono for long periods of time without proper hydration mine will let me know for sure!

Agree 100% joe on cycle, but not necessarily needed in PCT, although N2 Guard is the all in one multi and awesome support supplement...and Forged Liver and Milk Thistle is a bit easier on the wallet.

I agree its better on cycle, but if he felt the need to use a liver protector than Id use the best available personally which imo is n2guard. I think there may be some underlying problem that might require medical attention. Go to the doc and get checked.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Very true Rick, otherwise alcoholics would feel their livers due to the damage being done by their negligence...sounds more like kidneys to me. If I take Creatine mono for long periods of time without proper hydration mine will let me know for sure!

Yep...kidneys is what I was thinking too. If you aren't properly hydrated they will let you know for sure!

Top Bottom