Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mild Cycle

Boris

I need your opinion Bros,
I´ve just designed a simple cycle for a couple of friends, it´s a very mild one. Please, Any suggestion is accepted

WEEK 1 and 2

500mg Polysteron
(sustanon equivalent)

200mg Deca

15mg Dbol/Day

1 Proviron tab/Day

-WEEK 3 and 4

250mg Polysteron

200mg Deca

10mg Dbol/Day third Week
5mg Dbol/Day fourth Week

-WEEK 5 thru 7

400mg Primobolan

50mg Clomid/day Week 5

1 Proviron tab/Day (Week 5)

-WEEK 8

200mg Primobolan

-WEEK 9

Nothing

-WEEK 10 and 11

Mild Clen Cycle (Pyramid Scheme) PLEASE SUGGESTIONS
ON THIS TOPIC!

I know i should add more Deca but i only have 50mg/cc so i don´t want to blow mi friend´s butts

Thanks for all of the Bros!
Boris
Cumaná-Venezuela

Last edited:
I would say the test needs to be run atleast 2 weeks.
Also you need to wait 2 weeks after last shot of polysteron to start clomid.
If this is there first cycles then I would suggest running the poly at 500mg for 8 wks and drop the deca. Test with d-bol and primo should be more than enough for a first cycle.

Dear luv2lift!, thanks for your info!
Do i really have to drop the deca? i thought that the diversification of compunds yielded a better anabolic response.

Please, to all bros, I am pretty newbie on this stuff so I appreciate your help.

Well, I don't really have a problem with the low dosages, but I do with the times.

Deca at 200mg for 4 weeks? I would try 8. And I would run the test concurrently with the deca.

For the primo, again, I find it odd to only run it for 3 weeks at such a low dose (since it's not being stacked at the time) along with one week of primo at a level that isn't even used for bridging.

I would either get more gear or not do this. I think the results would be mediocre at best.

If you are trying to alleviate side affects, then drop the test/deca and go with primo at 400-600mg/week for 8 weeks.

Or, you could do the test/deca at 250/200 and use the primo as a bridge for a few weeks at 300mg/week.

Top Bottom