Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lymes cycle log

You’re all right, it’s probably a bad idea to introduce any bacteria to my system. Sometimes I feel like I’m safer eating raw meat at home then anything I can order out. Or shoving fast food or pizza down my throat. Most salmonella is caused from poor preparation. Then whatever is left over usually gets cooked off. I’ve been reading that if you know your source, that’s the number one criteria. The process is to Slice your meat thin, freeze for two weeks, then mix with lemon or lime juice before consuming. The freezing kills 90% of any contaminates. The lime kills anything remaining. I’m not diving in head first though, going to slowly introduce to test the process. But I probably will sear on both sides for thicker cuts. Had some raw roast beef with lime juice yesterday and feel like I can run a marathon today.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You’re all right, it’s probably a bad idea to introduce any bacteria to my system. Sometimes I feel like I’m safer eating raw meat at home then anything I can order out. Or shoving fast food or pizza down my throat. Most salmonella is caused from poor preparation. Then whatever is left over usually gets cooked off. I’ve been reading that if you know your source, that’s the number one criteria. The process is to Slice your meat thin, freeze for two weeks, then mix with lemon or lime juice before consuming. The freezing kills 90% of any contaminates. The lime kills anything remaining. I’m not diving in head first though, going to slowly introduce to test the process. But I probably will sear on both sides for thicker cuts. Had some raw roast beef with lime juice yesterday and feel like I can run a marathon today.

You're getting the meat from someone too

and when you say freezing kills 90% you mean flash freezing not just freezing, in that way everyone would eat raw pork ;) lol not happening
and if lime kills 10% of the hardest bacteria hospitals would use lime not hardcore bleach

trust me hommie dont eat raw meat, rare/medium is fine but not full raw

Most of the meat I’m buying is rare not raw, so I feel a little safer about the process. If anything is raw I’m searing slightly in both sides. Feeling very good and high strength and energy with current diet.

Curious about acne. This is the most test I’ve taken and first real side effect, I have moderate acne on mid back region. Not too much on shoulders but it’s a dude effect I like to avoid in the future. Does adding winny or any of the drying agents help with acne or is it just a lower test dose needed?

Thanks guys it’s been great having support!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Most of the meat I’m buying is rare not raw, so I feel a little safer about the process. If anything is raw I’m searing slightly in both sides. Feeling very good and high strength and energy with current diet.

Curious about acne. This is the most test I’ve taken and first real side effect, I have moderate acne on mid back region. Not too much on shoulders but it’s a dude effect I like to avoid in the future. Does adding winny or any of the drying agents help with acne or is it just a lower test dose needed?

Thanks guys it’s been great having support!

i found winstrol causes acne for me but anavar was fine but you gotta try it for yourself

lower test add a clean oral

and do the diet that works for you imo

Top Bottom