Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose test cyp,.. Prolactin?

nurselifter

So I'm currently on about week 3 of a 200mg/week test cyp run, now before I get flamed for such a low dose... I already know.

But my question is I feel like im starting to get a buildup of prolactin or gyno. My nipples seem a little puffy, but no hard lumps. I had a nice pea-sized nodule in one of my nipples on my last run of winny, so I started Adex 0.5mg EOD since my first pin of this test cycle... Should I up my adex? Start letro or stane? Trying to nip this before it gets bad...

Thanks

Sorry, to clarify, I've been running the ADEX 0.5mg EOD since the beginning of THIS current cycle. Didn't run any on the winny...

Im in the same boat mate 250mg test aweek any nipples become irritated starting to think tho that a raise in test levels are causing them to be slightly puffy sensitive and may not be so much estrogen related have a lump which seems to be unaffected not tender or anything just nipples themselves when cycling in the past without an ai lump would get sore first so imo just keep taking the adex and watchout for lumps as far as i understand puffy nips on cycle is normal another thing ive found to help is to try and keep tour ai dose as consistent as you can excatly the same amount ed which can be hard if your cutting up tablets im sure that this causes fluctuating e2 levels which cause nipples issues

I was under the impression that gyno from test would be estrogen related not prolactin related.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

you should be running an AI from the start or atleast have one on hand.

some guys are extremely sensitive to gyno so I would advise you to consider avoiding aromatizing compounds if this becomes an issue for you going forward

Agreed...I think its best to use an AI from day 1,,low dose,,,just to avoid any issues.

The test issue is gyno related... Unless your using a nandrolone, there is nothing prolactin related going on... A lot of times when guys use ugl test, it's overdosed so keep that in mind... You need to get on aromasin ASAP... Run it 12.5 mg ed... Ag-guys has excellent aromasin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Always comin through to help... I'll snag some aromasin incase it gets bad. But yeah they're just a little puffy, not sensitive or lumps or itching or anything. They look good when they get cold. Haha. Why can't they stay like that damnit?

Thanks guys. Always comin through to help... I'll snag some aromasin incase it gets bad. But yeah they're just a little puffy, not sensitive or lumps or itching or anything. They look good when they get cold. Haha. Why can't they stay like that damnit?

get some pec implants and then they will! LMAO... ag-guys just upgraded their aromasin from 10 mg/ml to 15 so i would take advantage of that... you need to take full precaution bro and get on it asap...

Top Bottom