Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol what the hells in beastdrol!

20 is great for me..

on 30 i need to eat way to many carbs to feel good and there are other sides as well for me at 30mg

at 20 i love it.. recomp or bulk and its a great cycle for me.

how well do you guys seem to hold gains through and after pct? I know it depends greatly on pct but have heard some say well and some say not so well with superdrol

how well do you guys seem to hold gains through and after pct? I know it depends greatly on pct but have heard some say well and some say not so well with superdrol

If you use Beast as a kickstart to a test cycle it makes the gains more keep able. The longer cycles give gains time to let the gains sink in. If you are running it solo for 4 weeks, gains will come quick bit can also go quick. If you eat big and train big with a good PCT, you can keep most however.

im not cycling any time soon, but have a vial of test e 250 and 2 1-test cyp 200 vials. I was thinking that would probably be a fat stack with a good keep of gains jumpstarted with the beast!

Anybody know when n2 guard will be in stock? Wanting to start up a cycle right away and it all I need. Gonna run with n2guard, generate and forma and pct will be unleashed, post cycle and continue forma

Anybody know when n2 guard will be in stock? Wanting to start up a cycle right away and it all I need. Gonna run with n2guard, generate and forma and pct will be unleashed, post cycle and continue forma

Might be a couple weeks, you could still run something like Ruthless3D, Krill oil, and Forged Liver. It wont' be as "complete" as N2Guard but it's pretty good. And I'd pick up some Hawthorn berry as well.

What's the compount nomenclature on this stuff? Just curious; can't find it anywhere. This stuff outbeats Superdrol clones?

Radar always appreciate your op,I know I'm risking overkill but id like to see how my body reacts 30mg I really noticed the jump in look and strength workout absolutely smashed as well,to the point of not being able to grip anything when doing arms(felt fucking fantastic!)I'll try 40 for a week if I adverse I'll taper off 30 then 20.also on my doses I'm spreading 6 hours apart so I'm not bombing all 4 at once

All there is to say about this stuff is that it is 100% legit. I was sceptical at first but 14 lbs of solid muscle and ripped out of my mind now I'm a believer. Who ever talks bad about this product and says it doesn't work is either trying to shove it in there nose or is taking it and sitting on the couch eating ice cream. By far one of the best orals out there!! Great job on this product guys and thank you for it!!!

Top Bottom