Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido and T levels drop after Nolva, advice needed!

badq8

Gentlemen, hope all is well.
Last summer before my cycle my
T levels where 367 ng/dl whereas a year before it was 438 ng/dl,
prolactin was 183 miu/l
F.S.h 2.4 iu/l
L.H 4.2 iu/l
TSH 0.95

My cycle was:
1-6 weeks tren enanthate 200mg EW
1-7 weeks primo 300 mg EW
1-3 weeks winstrol 150 mg EW
2-7 weeks HGH 4iu eod
3-7 weeks HCG 500 iu ew
2-7 weeks proviron 50mg ED
4-7 weeks Propecia according to the book
also took all the natural zinc, b-complex, vitamin E, omega 3, gaba, legalon, cranberry and l-carnetine ED

My pct started 2 weeks after last injection which consisted of

9-12 Nolva 20mg ED
And did take tribulus TestoGrow 2hp ED which boosted my libido after 2 months of the cycle.

After the cycle in a month I tested again

T 21.14 ng/dl
LH 0.7 iu/l
FSh 0.64 iu/l

Then after 4 weeks my T levels went up to 256 ng/dl and then I tested again in September and my T levels where 337 ng/dl and my libido was perfect.

Now the story starts,
In October I've noticed a lump under my left nipple and it started to bother me so I started in the beggining of November to take Nolva 20mg ED for a whole month, last 2 days I took 10mg, during my nolva cycle everything was normal untill the last week of it when I started to feel loss of libido, after the cycle in 3 weeks I went and did a blood test, here are the results:
T 308 ng/dl
LH 4.28 iu/l
FSH 1.89 iu/l
Prolactin 109 uiu/ml
Progestron was in normal range,
So I started with the testogrow stack again I'm kindda feeling better, what do you guys reccomend? Should I be worried? I have clomid in hand and hcg but I did do 500 ew during cycle, what do you guys recommend?

Ps: all tests where done on early mornings but the last test was done at around 5pm whereas I wake up at 7am to go to work, I don't know if this is relevant but just wanted to throw it out :) I even have proviron in hand but will it shut me down and require me to do a pct? Help needed guys :) appreciate it

Last edited:
Nolvadex is a dick killer!!!

So is Propecia. Stop them both.

Use effective supplements --UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, HCGenerate.

Give it time.

Yep give it time and dont use anything that will suppress your HPTA, You will be back to normal soon.

My last nolva tablet was 3 weeks ago, now I'm kindda getting my libido back but not as before I took the nolva, do u think I need another couple of weeks so that the nolva gets out of my system?
Btw really appreciate your feedback guys. Cheers

Even 20mg of Nolva gives me problems. I really don't think it has enough positive impact to be included in most PCTs anymore. Even clomid is better...

From now on I'm an anti nolva, I was as horny as a 15 year old on september and october, once I started nolva november it was kindda normal then it hit me on the last week which was the beggining of December, now I'm a little bit better but nothing compared to what I was back 2 months ago, when do you guys think I get back to normal? Another 3 weeks or so? I've been off nolva for about 3 weeks.
Really appreciate the good useful comments, I was hoping not to get any non-related negative comments, guess my hopes came in :)

From now on I'm an anti nolva, I was as horny as a 15 year old on september and october, once I started nolva november it was kindda normal then it hit me on the last week which was the beggining of December, now I'm a little bit better but nothing compared to what I was back 2 months ago, when do you guys think I get back to normal? Another 3 weeks or so? I've been off nolva for about 3 weeks.
Really appreciate the good useful comments, I was hoping not to get any non-related negative comments, guess my hopes came in :)

Unleashed will help big time. Buy two bottles and run it at a double dose for a couple weeks and then standard dose for a couple weeks.

You'll be covering up the symptoms for a few weeks by raising free test. But this will give your body a few more weeks to recover.

I would also get some of the new hcgenerate and NTBM-DAA

Last edited by a moderator:
Unleashed will help big time. Buy two bottles and run it at a double dose for a couple weeks and then standard dose for a couple weeks.

You'll be covering up the symptoms for a few weeks by raising free test. But this will give your body a few more weeks to recover.

I would also get some of the new hcgenerate and NTBM-DAA.

Is it okay to run unleashed along with HCGenerate? I read on a different thread that it wasn't

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom