Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro for old gyno and Bloat?

dave bird

Hey there people, I am hoping you can help me out a little...

I have been lifting weights for 15 years now, the first 8 all natural and did 2 10 week test e cycles a few years back. I have always been muscular and never had a problem gaining muscle, I guess I am a pretty typical endomorph who looks after himself - stocky, broad but I have always looked a little soft, not rock hard and dry...

I am 29 years old, 5'7'' and weigh 90kgs (i was 108kg back in nov but have been dieting for the wedding/honeymoon)

I am getting married in the Dom Rep in just over 3 weeks time so last month I started a short 7 week 500mg test e cycle and i will be using 20mg oral winstrol as of monday for 21 days until I leave for the airport.

I am 3 and a half weeks into the cycle and I can feel my strength increasing and my muscles are looking fuller - and my face has got a lot softer from the water retention

I have always had a puffy right nipple since my teens, nothing too bad but I have heard letro can be good for this?

I have access to adex and letro and I am wondering what you guys think would be best for me to get 2mora when meet my source?

My main concern is the bloat and to prevent any signs of gyno (no gyno signs yet) but If letro can help existing gyno should I consider it over adaex?

Yes, I do know that a 7 week cycle of test e is not long enough and I would have preferred to run it sooner but it is underway now (i did frontload 1g the first week)

Any advice?

Kind regards

Letro is much stronger than adex, and is usually preferred for people that show signs of gyno or estrogen problems. Adex works good for on cycle use, but does take a while to build up and is a lot weaker. Letro would probably be your better bet, but due to its potency you would want to start out at a lower dose. It can dry you and your joints out super quick.

Cheers RickRock, I was leaning more towards the letro just wanted someone elses opinion. I am concerned about the dry joints so I will be very careful when using. I guess you just have to respect just how potent the stuff is and exercise caution like any of the substances we put in our bodies. Thanks for your help buddy

Cheers RickRock, I was leaning more towards the letro just wanted someone elses opinion. I am concerned about the dry joints so I will be very careful when using. I guess you just have to respect just how potent the stuff is and exercise caution like any of the substances we put in our bodies. Thanks for your help buddy

No problem bud. Anytime ;)

Dave, I have outlined a table for you below. Best of luck to you.

Start running Letrozole at .25 and greater immediately. I have outlined a table for you below.

Day 1: .25mg letro
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro **

You want to remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion. This is a very common problem and you are not alone. I typically run .25 as a maintenance dose. Good luck to you

Arabian, you are a gent, thanks for the advice. I will run as per your advice, paying special attention to the taper off as I have heard about the sharp rebound.

I know I will find out soon enough through personal trial, but, do you know of anyone who has used letro to reduce gyno that occurred during puberty? I tried for years to convince my parents/doctor to help me fix it but they said it was nothing. Now at 29 It still bothers me, especially when going on sunny holidays - when my nipples are cold and hard my chest has a great, well developed shape. In hot weather, its almost like I bloat out more and my right nipple looks all puffy and the whole pec looks fatty and I am sick of it!

Infact, My soon to be wife who I have been with for 8 years was always on my parents/doctors side. Since losing 18kg even she made a comment on it the other day. Not to try and p*ss me off, just an observation she made.

Like I say, most of the year it really doesnt bother me but when Its most important to look good it is always at its worst!

Ive run letro by itself no roids and it works but only temporarily. Thats my experience

search for my gyno thread with pics

thanks people! CK, just took look at your gyno thread. Just the post I needed.

Hope I get the same result, will keep posted daily

Thanks again all

Top Bottom