Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro and nolva is reducing the gyno!

darwinmcduck

I will be damned if this aint working. I did not but much hope in it but I have started to notice a significant reduction. Its been about 25 days or so. That is pretty quick by any standard. prevention is always better than treatment though.

Good deal! Are you coming off of a pct session? Sometimes my gyno inflamation goes way down when completely off. If this isn't the case, then awesome. I'm going to have to get some letro. for my next go around.

Jacob

darwinmcduck said:
I will be damned if this aint working. I did not but much hope in it but I have started to notice a significant reduction. Its been about 25 days or so. That is pretty quick by any standard. prevention is always better than treatment though.

how much of each are you taking?

1.25 mgs of letro and 40-50mgs of nolva. They were very puffy, kinda like the corners of envelopes. Now they are laying more flat and taking a less triangular shape. More circular I guess.

darwinmcduck said:

Gyno treatment can take time. For some users it's 4 weeks for some it's 12 weeks. I remember back in the day when "nolva" was the only 'anti-gyno' treatment of choice, people would stay on for 6 months just to get results. Now with letrozole, the results come much faster! ;)

Mr.X said:
Gyno treatment can take time. For some users it's 4 weeks for some it's 12 weeks. I remember back in the day when "nolva" was the only 'anti-gyno' treatment of choice, people would stay on for 6 months just to get results. Now with letrozole, the results come much faster! ;)

What about A-dex or aromasin, does it work as well as letro?

Top Bottom