Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Letro and nolva is reducing the gyno!

darwinmcduck

New member
I will be damned if this aint working. I did not but much hope in it but I have started to notice a significant reduction. Its been about 25 days or so. That is pretty quick by any standard. prevention is always better than treatment though.
 
Good deal! Are you coming off of a pct session? Sometimes my gyno inflamation goes way down when completely off. If this isn't the case, then awesome. I'm going to have to get some letro. for my next go around.

Jacob
 
darwinmcduck said:
I will be damned if this aint working. I did not but much hope in it but I have started to notice a significant reduction. Its been about 25 days or so. That is pretty quick by any standard. prevention is always better than treatment though.


how much of each are you taking?
 
1.25 mgs of letro and 40-50mgs of nolva. They were very puffy, kinda like the corners of envelopes. Now they are laying more flat and taking a less triangular shape. More circular I guess.
 
darwinmcduck said:
I will be damned if this aint working. I did not but much hope in it but I have started to notice a significant reduction. Its been about 25 days or so. That is pretty quick by any standard. prevention is always better than treatment though.

Gyno treatment can take time. For some users it's 4 weeks for some it's 12 weeks. I remember back in the day when "nolva" was the only 'anti-gyno' treatment of choice, people would stay on for 6 months just to get results. Now with letrozole, the results come much faster! ;)
 
Mr.X said:
Gyno treatment can take time. For some users it's 4 weeks for some it's 12 weeks. I remember back in the day when "nolva" was the only 'anti-gyno' treatment of choice, people would stay on for 6 months just to get results. Now with letrozole, the results come much faster! ;)

What about A-dex or aromasin, does it work as well as letro?
 
Mr. X,
Does the Letro and nolva treatment work only when one continually administers it? What I mean is say I have pre-existing gyno, I do the treatment, will it (gyno) reappear? (not on cycle).
Thanks
 
gunrunner said:
Mr. X,
Does the Letro and nolva treatment work only when one continually administers it? What I mean is say I have pre-existing gyno, I do the treatment, will it (gyno) reappear? (not on cycle).
Thanks

Gyno can reappear in some cases, there is no denying in that. Zupperman did have this issue. However, for most people who take their anti-gyno treatment seriously, this will not be an issue.

You have to understand, there are guys here who get on a 2 months letrozole + nolvadex therapy, get rid of their gyno; then they jump on a cycle with NO anti-Es - then come back and complain they got gyno again :worried:
 
Mr.X said:
Gyno can reappear in some cases, there is no denying in that. Zupperman did have this issue. However, for most people who take their anti-gyno treatment seriously, this will not be an issue.

You have to understand, there are guys here who get on a 2 months letrozole + nolvadex therapy, get rid of their gyno; then they jump on a cycle with NO anti-Es - then come back and complain they got gyno again :worried:
Mr. X, you are correct, anti-estrogen treatment should always be emphasized. It was really wrong to have Nelson Montana on here a few years back telling everyone that they should not take anti-es because they hinder gains. That's ridiculous. I'll tell you what hinders gains -- and you know this -- it's gyno. You can never be proud of your chest, even if you can bench 400+, if you have gyno. So, give me an anti-e, AND keep aromatizing AAS far away from me, and I'll settle for 350+ without the bloat and gyno from estrogen.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220465
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217646
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221878 (BLAST FROM THE PAST)
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244471&page=1&pp=20 (SEE HOW PEOPLE GOT BURNED FOLLOWING ADVICE OF NO ANTI-Es)
 
Last edited:
Mr X I'm running a Prop/Tren Cycle at the moment and using Adex to prevent aromatisation, I have some gyno from a while back, should I run the Nolva + Letrozole after this cycle or during bearing in mind Nolva and Tren.

Cheers.
 
Burt Humdinger said:
Mr X I'm running a Prop/Tren Cycle at the moment and using Adex to prevent aromatisation, I have some gyno from a while back, should I run the Nolva + Letrozole after this cycle or during bearing in mind Nolva and Tren.

Cheers.

Are you experiencing gyno problems now?
 
The libido is fine if I take a viagra. I am just not into it. I am taking 50mgs of proviron as well but have not had a boost in my desire thus yet. I take care of the lady friend out of obligation. You have to. I remember the glory days of 1000mgs of test and house full frothy crotched strippers and everything since just does not seem as stimulating. I gettin sentimental with the reminenscence.
RaoulDuke.. said:
are you on? hows the libido?
 
darwinmcduck said:
I am just not into it. I am taking 50mgs of proviron as well but have not had a boost in my desire thus yet.

I've had a lot of experience with proviron, and for most users there is no significant 'boost' in sexual desire. :coffee:
 
Mr.X said:
I've had a lot of experience with proviron, and for most users there is no significant 'boost' in sexual desire. :coffee:
That is my personal experience as well. Actually, halo (Mexican -- but human grade -- Stenox) actually did provide me with the libido I needed while suppressed.
 
darwinmcduck said:
I remember the glory days of 1000mgs of test and house full frothy crotched strippers and everything since just does not seem as stimulating. I gettin sentimental with the reminenscence.
Bro, please expound on that. :)
Just a few details ... "frothy crotched strippers"?
 
Top Bottom