Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leftover d bol.....

sincere81oo0

ok so i have about 75 10mg EC dbols.... i want to just use em up as i cant get em anymore...... should i do 4 weeks at 20mg aday or what??? thanks bros!!

xrsist said:
save for your next cycle bro

im starting my next cycle in about 2 weeks... thinking about kickstarting with these leftover 75 just trying to get advice on how to take em.... i was thinking 20mg/day for 4 weeks??? what do you think bro?

xrsist said:
well whats your next cycle look like brother?

1-16 test E 600mg/ew
1-12 deca 500mg/ew
11-16 winny 50mg/ed

and im running dermacrine during weeks 1-16
durmacrine sustain for pct
also hcg and proviron

i want to run the dbols as a kickstart

That is fine.. I would run it at 30mg's ed at the very least... I take 2 10mg's in the morning before workout and then 1 more at lunch time... Breakfast and Lunch of champs!

702daswoll1 said:
That is fine.. I would run it at 30mg's ed at the very least... I take 2 10mg's in the morning before workout and then 1 more at lunch time... Breakfast and Lunch of champs!

lmao i hear ya bro... thats what im worried about... last time i took 50mg a day... i only have 75 of emyou think its worth taking 30mg/day for like 3 weeks?? ohh yeah and im now throwing in igf for post...

Top Bottom