Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old leftover test from domestic supply

domestic supply any testosterone is long lasting at least 2 years
add 300mgs equipoise if you want appetite up

I found some leftover gear from domestic Supply that's about a year old
Its their testosterone cypionate and i’m looking to use it 500mgs a week for 12 week
I’ve got just enough for a cycle. But i got nothing else with it
Question is for you guys. Is this test still good to use? And what should i get from domestic supply other then just the test. Do i need an AI or oral with it?
I'm trying to bulk up and get my appetite up. I'm 5 ft 7 28 years old and 148 lb
you a little young but domestic is the best

I found some leftover gear from domestic Supply that's about a year old
Its their testosterone cypionate and i’m looking to use it 500mgs a week for 12 week
I’ve got just enough for a cycle. But i got nothing else with it
Question is for you guys. Is this test still good to use? And what should i get from domestic supply other then just the test. Do i need an AI or oral with it?
I'm trying to bulk up and get my appetite up. I'm 5 ft 7 28 years old and 148 lb
use the test for sure

go to domestic-supply.com and check out what we got, we got it all!

i would grab some dbol and EQ and stack them. get some size

You don't necessarily need ai on 500mg test. It depends on the person. I'm on 1100mg test e atm with zero issues, but I "barely" aromatize.

Wish I could say the same about Nandrolone - I even look at a vial my nips ache.

Its good to run testosterone at a roughly trt dose around 150-250mg at some point to assess whether you need an ai. It's common practice to recommend ai, but each person responds differently to testosterone. Some guys need 1mg of Arimidex a day on 300mg. But you shouldn't just assume you need X amount of ai on X dose of test. Estrogen is anabolic and you will get more growth if you can run test without an ai. Obviously really high test dosages would require some ai, but even on 1750mg of test a week I use like 3 drops of liquid arimidex, which is like .125mg per week - almost nothing.

The best thing is to learn how your body responds to each individual compound, and dosages of that compound. I can't use Nandrolone, even with Cabergoline. A single 50mg shot and my nips HURT the next day. Can't use EQ because it does something to my system that causes disgusting scab formation - like a localize spot at random on the body that has a violent reaction causes wound-like scab buildup which will take multiple weeks to heal from until the EQ has sufficiently cleared my system. My gear was good - I will NEVER touch EQ again.

You can't learn these things without experience and some level of studiousness in how you use gear.

Long story short - I recommend you keep reading the forums and learning.

Top Bottom