Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old leftover test from domestic supply

Uiaser27

I found some leftover gear from domestic Supply that's about a year old
Its their testosterone cypionate and i’m looking to use it 500mgs a week for 12 week
I’ve got just enough for a cycle. But i got nothing else with it
Question is for you guys. Is this test still good to use? And what should i get from domestic supply other then just the test. Do i need an AI or oral with it?
I'm trying to bulk up and get my appetite up. I'm 5 ft 7 28 years old and 148 lb

500mg test a week is definitely going to require something like Arimidex for AI no doubt about it.

I found some leftover gear from domestic Supply that's about a year old
Its their testosterone cypionate and i’m looking to use it 500mgs a week for 12 week
I’ve got just enough for a cycle. But i got nothing else with it
Question is for you guys. Is this test still good to use? And what should i get from domestic supply other then just the test. Do i need an AI or oral with it?
I'm trying to bulk up and get my appetite up. I'm 5 ft 7 28 years old and 148 lb
1 year old gear you can still use it, @domestic-supply.com is good quality long term

if you want to use the test, get aromasin from domestic supply and nolvadex with clomid

and if you want an appetite boost, 200mgs npp or 200mgs eq from d-s

Top Bottom