Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

juice in lebanon...

bro, I don't know if you've been watching TV lately, but we are about to start a war over there.

I'd forget the gear and stay home.

Seriously, I'd stay away from the middle East and any other international travel (besides Mexico/Canada- the only allies we really have) and stay home. Texas is big...you can vacation there!

be safe!

Big E 75 said:

Seriously, I'd stay away from the middle East and any other international travel (besides Mexico/Canada- the only allies we really have) and stay home. Texas is big...you can vacation there!

be safe!

Although with good intention, I regret to inform ya that Canada / Mexico are by far not the only allies the USA has. Also questioning Mexico :)

vacation to libanon.... havent you been reading the newspapers and watching TV.

mayby i will go on holliday to afghanistan next week, for getting some really cheap gear over there..........:):):)

I get gear from Lebanon... They sell top notch shit. But you cannot buy it in the major cities. You gotta go out of your way to get it. I have a friend with family there. That is how I get it.

what are the products they sell in lebanon, and what are the prices. turkey is really great too about 1 pharmacy every yard.....

I know they got Organon and Nile. They got all of the good stuff.

My aunt is a phamacist who works at the american university of beirut. She came to visit on her way to a conference in Boston. The medical establishment in Lebanon is trying to regulate all phamaceuticals and make them accessible only by prescription. They are mostly interested in antibiotics and not gear. She told me a change could be mad in as little as a year, althought I doubt it would happen that quickly.

Oh, and I asked her about arimidex, and they have that at low prices.

NO WAY!!

To all our World Wide Allies!!!

I did not mean that we have only mexico and canada as allies!!

Just that border us......Sorry about that guys, especally the Brits!

They have always stuck by us and we appreciate that!

Once again, Sorry guys, I did not mean to an arrogant American.

Top Bottom