Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy Nipples

Peshmerga

I'm on a pretty mild cycle, 250 mg Omnadren per week and 100 mg Tren Ace EOD. I've been using 500 IU HCG a week to keep my boys healthy and .5 mg Liquidex a day to keep the bloating down. About a week ago my nipples started getting itchy and painful to the touch. Not puffy, no lumps, but actually pretty much hard all the time. Two days ago I bumped up the Liquidex to 1 mg ED and started taking 20 mg Tamoxifen. They aren't sore, but are still hard like I'm standing out in a snowstorm.

Is it possible that I'm getting gyno by this mild of a cycle? How should I use this to plan future cycles?

Thanks for any help.

Peshmerga said:
I'm on a pretty mild cycle, 250 mg Omnadren per week and 100 mg Tren Ace EOD. I've been using 500 IU HCG a week to keep my boys healthy and .5 mg Liquidex a day to keep the bloating down. About a week ago my nipples started getting itchy and painful to the touch. Not puffy, no lumps, but actually pretty much hard all the time. Two days ago I bumped up the Liquidex to 1 mg ED and started taking 20 mg Tamoxifen. They aren't sore, but are still hard like I'm standing out in a snowstorm.

Is it possible that I'm getting gyno by this mild of a cycle? How should I use this to plan future cycles?

Thanks for any help.

bump nolva up to 40 mg a day till itch goes away, i had same problem a few weeks back also a mild cycle i had never had any symtoms b4 even on higher dose. future cycles i would still plan same way, you did it right , just somtimes you need the nolva, at least you had it on hand...

littleb said:
bump nolva up to 40 mg a day till itch goes away, i had same problem a few weeks back also a mild cycle i had never had any symtoms b4 even on higher dose. future cycles i would still plan same way, you did it right , just somtimes you need the nolva, at least you had it on hand...

Thanks a lot. So, I don't need to go shopping for a brazierre?

Peshmerga said:

Thanks for any help.

With that cycle the nipple issues are most likely due to prolactin from the tren ace. I'm personally very sensitive to progestins like tren and deca. You may want to invest in some Dostinex (Cabergoline) and take 0.5mg E3D.

nydj66 said:
With that cycle the nipple issues are most likely due to prolactin from the tren ace. I'm personally very sensitive to progestins like tren and deca. You may want to invest in some Dostinex (Cabergoline) and take 0.5mg E3D.

damn maybe^^ i didnt even see that when i read it earlier, just saw the omnas

you really shouldn't be running hcg until you are atleast half way through your cycle (don't know - u didn't mention it.) . Considering that you are running a mild cycle, I probably wouldn't run hcg until the end anyhow or until I saw my nutz shrink considerably. You have to becareful because hcg can actually give some users gyno. kind of ironic, isn't it?

sparetire said:
you really shouldn't be running hcg until you are atleast half way through your cycle (don't know - u didn't mention it.) . Considering that you are running a mild cycle, I probably wouldn't run hcg until the end anyhow or until I saw my nutz shrink considerably. You have to becareful because hcg can actually give some users gyno. kind of ironic, isn't it?

Yeah, actually that was the first thing I did was stop the HCG. I'm six weeks into a ten week cycle and my boys are still big and healthy so hopefully they will stay that way.

sparetire said:

HCG causes gyno through the testosterone that is produced by the testes (it also increases aromatase). The liquidex he was using should have prevented that.

Top Bottom