Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting Testosterone and itching skin

LI9MPONO

Hye bros,
I'm experiencing something that hasn't happened to me with other steroids only with test, around two weeks after I started pinning, my skin started getting warm and very itching, specially on my chest, arms and upper back, it's very uncomfortable because sometimes I can't rest properly at night, is that a reaction of my liver? I don't think so, since it's too soon for me to start getting side effects being only two weeks on test , can you guys give me an idea on what the problem could be?

Besides injectable version of oral steroids like injectable dbol and injectable winstrol, injectable steroids are not liver toxic.

It sounds to me like you are getting an allergic reaction from the gear you are using. It's most likely from the carrier oil the UG lab suspended the hormones in.

There is nothing you can really do about it besides switching UG labs. I would re-order testosterone from a different UG lab. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a source for a new lab. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources of evolutionary.org like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.

Sounds like your developing a rash and there might be 2 reasons:

You are either allergic to the oil or solution in the gear, or it is dirty and you are getting infected

I would definitely ask your source what they use as a carrier oil. Chances are you are having a reaction to this. I would shop for a new source that uses a different type of carrier oil.

You either got there an infection, or this gear is causing an allergic reaction for you. In any case, you should stop using it, and wait to see if there is an improvement, or the things will get worse. If you start to get better, then it is an allergic reaction, and you should just switch the supplier. If you will keep getting worse, then most probably this is an infection, and you should see a doctor.

Top Bottom