Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injected for the fist time in delt with tren ace and immediatly sore as hell????? wtf

sbamb111

I just injected 1ml of tren ace in my left delt. First time I ever shot the left delt and it is crazy sore immediatly after. A little blood came out when I pulled the needle out but nothing to be alarmed about.-not out of the usual.. I used a 23g 1'' syringe. Is it maybe because its just a new spot that has never been penetrated before or did I miss or something. Im not a newbie to the shit just really surprised that its sore like this. Shot right delt last week and it was just a little sore the next day but thats normal. This shit was sore as shit immediatly after lol.
any inputs?
thanks

Re: Injected for the fist time in delt with tren ace and immediatly sore as hell?????

ah the joys of injecting..

sounds like just a bad injection to me. your muscle probably didn't like getting a piece of metal stuck into it and some oil.

it happens.

Re: Injected for the fist time in delt with tren ace and immediatly sore as hell?????

lol im good ya know but gd!! lifting my left arm is death right now. lol no pain no gains i guess. Im about to go do deadlifts too. fml

I just dont understand why the right delt was basically painless and the left is like i took a bullet lol

every injection is different. sometimes the muscle accepts what you are doing, sometimes it doesn't. try warming the juice up, and letting the muscle get loose in a hot shower. don't inject into a cold muscle.

and when you inject go slow and when you inject it all leave the pin in there for 20 seconds before pulling it out. using a thicker pin is actually better because the oil goes in the muscle easier.

I've never injected AAS, primarily I don't know where to get it is why. But for future reference, I see a lot of people talk about warming the oil and also taking a warm shower beforehand. Would this mean that, say, after bench pressing would be a good time to inject a delt? Or would that be an awful time?

^^^ i dont think its a good time.. ur muscles after a workout are usually full and tense.. you want the muscle to be relaxed. would it make sense to flex and inject into a muscle that was full?

i would say a nice relaxing bath or shower is the best time.

Try a 27g 1/2" 1cc pin. I used them for my everyday tren ace injects. Goes great in the delts and the quads. Of course, I also got the sore injection sites here and there. Just the luck of the draw. Sometimes 0 pain. Sometimes hurts to drive my car.

nice ill go get some of those today. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

Top Bottom