Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IMPORTANT: last week of Test E cycle When should i start clomid?

pix

hi.

comeing up to my last week of 9weeks on Test E 200 250mg week and had a mind block...
WHEN SHOULD I START RUNNING CLOMID 50mg....? lol sorry for the duhhh question but some help would b great
cheerz

hi.

comeing up to my last week of 9weeks on Test E 200 250mg week and had a mind block...
WHEN SHOULD I START RUNNING CLOMID 50mg....? lol sorry for the duhhh question but some help would b great
cheerz

Theres better stuff out there but if thats what you got Run Clomid 2 weeks after last injection at 200mg on day 1, then use 100mg for the next 10 days, followed by 50mg for 10 days.

Thats the old school method
stay away from
1- romance novels/movies
2- Sad movies
4-hell just don't go near libraries or turn on the tv and you will be ok!

RADAR

Last edited:
I think nolvadex is more effective then clomid and has less sides. run either nolvadex for 40mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg for the last 2 weeks OR run clomid for 50mg for 2 weeks, then 25mg for 2 weeks. IMO, you dont need to run that high of a clomid dose, considering its only a very simple and short cycle, 9 weeks on 250mg of test e every week isnt too harsh on the body but everyone recovers different. Radar's protocol would be fine for a longer and higher dosed cycle with multiple compounds.

I think nolvadex is more effective then clomid and has less sides. run either nolvadex for 40mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg for the last 2 weeks OR run clomid for 50mg for 2 weeks, then 25mg for 2 weeks. IMO, you dont need to run that high of a clomid dose, considering its only a very simple and short cycle, 9 weeks on 250mg of test e every week isnt too harsh on the body but everyone recovers different. Radar's protocol would be fine for a longer and higher dosed cycle with multiple compounds.

I did say there were better things out there.I assumed he already had clomid.

RADAR

awsome! thanks for the advice..

so i get the 100% straight lol.

run 40mg of nolva a day for 2weeks then 20mg for 2weeks so pct a total of 4week.
or
run clomid 50mg for 2weeks and 25 for 2 week. 1 probblem wif that is i only got enough clomid to run 3 weeks at 25mg...

1 more thing WHEN SHOULD I START PCT? straight after last( inject) 1 week after or 2weeeks after i was going to do 1 week after my last hit.

Clomid wrks but it screws with my vision and I am like a bitch. So this next go round I am looking at hcg, sustained, nolva. Below is what Joe d hooked me up with and I thought it was a good pct plan. this is the shit I am ordering

after last test shot start hcg at a dose between 500-1000iu's eod for 5 total doses. the day after your last hcg shot start PCT
1-30 20mg nolva ed
1-30 Sustain alpha (topical) as directed

Good luck

^^ like that, clomid instead of nolva is what i'd do. imo.
I start pct a week after last injection. some people d 2 weeks. I figure the sooner the better. Also, just goin by the old Jenetic way from when to start it. 7-10 days per him.
How'd the cycle go, or is going???

hi.

cheerz

the answer is never ! I would highly suggest HCGenerate ! It brought me back from the dead !

^^ like that, clomid instead of nolva is what i'd do. imo.
I start pct a week after last injection. some people d 2 weeks. I figure the sooner the better. Also, just goin by the old Jenetic way from when to start it. 7-10 days per him.
How'd the cycle go, or is going???

not bad bro it was my first cycle so i think i made a few mistakes and i guess u learn from them. i didn put on too much weight and THAT much size for that matter,, i think my eating was alittle tooooo clean and i reckon i should of upD my dosage... but over all i did shape up alot put on some size and leand up heaps(tho i was already pretty lean). but yer like i said i no wer to go for the next cycle ( which would be i reckoN...SEPTEMBER) and where i went a little wrong il corect.

thank dude.

Top Bottom