Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some expert advice!

wrestler69

I have acess to some roids, and im thinking about cycling. Im on 1ad now and I like what it has done for me. I could get Dbol, sutst, and test. Im mthinking of a moderate cycle, nothing to heavy. What should the cycle consist of? What could i get from GNC that will help with the sides (anti-Es). I really want to do this right, and I have been looking on this board and still haven't come up with anything concrete.
thanx

wrestler69 said:
I have acess to some roids, and im thinking about cycling. Im on 1ad now and I like what it has done for me. I could get Dbol, sutst, and test. Im mthinking of a moderate cycle, nothing to heavy. What should the cycle consist of? What could i get from GNC that will help with the sides (anti-Es). I really want to do this right, and I have been looking on this board and still haven't come up with anything concrete.
thanx
"I could get Dbol, sutst, and test" - Sustenon is test, so it's not like an either or. If the other test you're refering to is a single ester, ie: Cyionate or Enanthate, you would be better off using it instead of Sustenon<which is a blend of 4 tests>.

A good first timer cycle would be 250 - 300mgs/every week or, every 5 days, for 10 weeks.
You could also do 25mgs/everyday of Dianabol for the first 5 weeks.

"What could i get from GNC that will help with the sides (anti-Es)" - Nothing.

You will need Arimidex or Liquidex<same thing> for water retention and to prevent gyno. You'll also need Clomid for post cycle recovery. Look around find out what these do.

Re: Re: I need some expert advice!

genarr3 said:

"I could get Dbol, sutst, and test" - Sustenon is test, so it's not like an either or. If the other test you're refering to is a single ester, ie: Cyionate or Enanthate, you would be better off using it instead of Sustenon<which is a blend of 4 tests>.

A good first timer cycle would be 250 - 300mgs/every week or, every 5 days, for 10 weeks.
You could also do 25mgs/everyday of Dianabol for the first 5 weeks.

"What could i get from GNC that will help with the sides (anti-Es)" - Nothing.

You will need Arimidex or Liquidex<same thing> for water retention and to prevent gyno. You'll also need Clomid for post cycle recovery. Look around find out what these do.

I second that, I just wanted someone else to take the time to write it, thank genarr!:D

wrestler69 said:
thanx

You really should look at your diet, your training and make sure that is 100% optimized. While you are doing this, research, research and research as much as possible. It looks to me from your statements, you really don't have a clue as to how dangerous this stuff can be and I don't think just getting some Test and D-bol and some sorry ass Chrysin from GNC is going to do anything but give you acne, gyno and some nice water bloat.

Keep researching, reading and evaluating and your will know when you are ready. Never get your information 3rd or 4th hand. Figure it out for yourself.

Whats with the neggative replies?

First of all I am natural, and by looking at your pics (those who flammed me) you ain't shit for what you take. Next, I need to get into a gym huh? Well im going to have a bacholors degree in exercise science next may, and chances are, If i asked you a basic question like: What is the anatomy of the muscle cell from a gross perspective down to a microscopic perspective you would have no clue. Also I would like to see how many of you actually know what happens when a muscle contracts. Because you take tons of drugs doesn't make you smart! I look at lifting from an exdercise physiologist standpoint not at what I could take to counter side affects on the human body. Im going to pick three terms that anyone who is half smart and calls themself a "physical educator" should know. If you don't know what these are than you are just like your pics you posted, "ain't shit."
1. Sarcomere- what is in it, and its function
2. sliding filament theory- If you don't know this "get out of the gym"
3. here is the easiest....what is the most accurate way of acessing bodyfat, and what % error is it, why does that error exist?
P.S. I might get a really bad reaction for this, but if you people want to flame me for asking a simple question because you think you are so smart, than you should be able to answer these questions.
P.P.S.- These are really easy questions, instead of getting mad at me now, if you don't know them, maybe YOU need to do some real research, not me.

Wrestler69,
Sorry if you're upset about getting flamed, but based on your original post, you haven't done any research with AS. I was having a bad day so I apoligize.

Genarr pretty much answered your question with good suggestions.

As far as your 3 questions, who cares? I don't know the answers and don't care. Does that mean I have a shitty physique? I've been training for a very long time with great success without knowing those questions.

Good luck with your cycle.

Top Bottom