Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some expert advice!

Wrestler.....Who cares if people know what a sarcomere (thick and thin filament) is or what the sliding filament theory is (muscle contraction). This is an AS board...not an exercise science board....

Hey wrestler.

Glad to see you are going to get an Exercise Science degree. It will allow to see training in another light. I know there was a point when you didn't know the answers to the questions you posted. I'd be willing to bet the way you learned the answers was by studying. Same thing when it comes to AS. Spend a few months on this board and read. You will learn the answers to your questions.

It is always better to learn for yourself then to just follow someone else's advice. The other thing you will learn from reading the board is who to listen and who not to.

P.S. What do you think is the most accurate way to test bodyfat? If you think it is Hydrostatic weighing, I have read some interesting research on that.

Re: Whats with the neggative replies?

wrestler69 said:
First of all I am natural, and by looking at your pics (those who flammed me) you ain't shit for what you take. Next, I need to get into a gym huh? Well im going to have a bacholors degree in exercise science next may, and chances are, If i asked you a basic question like: What is the anatomy of the muscle cell from a gross perspective down to a microscopic perspective you would have no clue. Also I would like to see how many of you actually know what happens when a muscle contracts. Because you take tons of drugs doesn't make you smart! I look at lifting from an exdercise physiologist standpoint not at what I could take to counter side affects on the human body. Im going to pick three terms that anyone who is half smart and calls themself a "physical educator" should know. If you don't know what these are than you are just like your pics you posted, "ain't shit."
1. Sarcomere- what is in it, and its function
2. sliding filament theory- If you don't know this "get out of the gym"
3. here is the easiest....what is the most accurate way of acessing bodyfat, and what % error is it, why does that error exist?
P.S. I might get a really bad reaction for this, but if you people want to flame me for asking a simple question because you think you are so smart, than you should be able to answer these questions.
P.P.S.- These are really easy questions, instead of getting mad at me now, if you don't know them, maybe YOU need to do some real research, not me.

Wow, somebody is a little touchy. Well, from your original post you sounded .... well... a little naive.

Personally, I would stay away from Test and D-bol. Many guys seem to love them, but I prefer Winstrol and Deca for mass (with a sustanon a week for test) and Winstrol, Tren and Equipoise for cuts. I assume you will never get that huge from these drugs, but 225 is plenty big enough for me. Any larger, (which I used to be) and I see a noticable decrease in easily obtainable quality ass.

Sorry for "flaming you" which I did not think I did, but good luck.

Wrestler you sound like a smart guy and this is not a flame by any means, but do you see all the time you have spent learning and understanding your major? Take the same time researching and understanding everything you need to know about AS before you even come close to deciding on a cycle. I wish I would've known half of what I know now before I started. I believe cycles should be decided by yourself, only because everyone has their own take on doing things. Spend most of your time on the search function and when you start to have a good working knowledge then start posting or when ques. come up ask, guys around here just get a little angry when the same ques. keep coming up over and over again. I wish you luck.

SWOLL

Top Bottom