Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my girl pregnant while on a 16 week cycle??

SithE19 said:
This may seem like a dumbass question, but if the sperm count is decreased, does that mean the babies chance of beings retarded or some other shit being higher?

It may be possible that's why I would never try and get your woman pregnant while on, it's not fair to your child and how would it make you feel if the child was born with problems...you would have the rest of your life to ponder that question? and I don't think anyone wants to do that...But that was not the case with Metal Gear, he was not planning this but I would hope that atleast one guy reading this thread will learn from his error in judgment.

The Terminator said:

It may be possible that's why I would never try and get your woman pregnant while on, it's not fair to your child and how would it make you feel if the child was born with problems...you would have the rest of your life to ponder that question? and I don't think anyone wants to do that...But that was not the case with Metal Gear, he was not planning this but I would hope that atleast one guy reading this thread will learn from his error in judgment.

Point taking well, I love little kids (Not pedophile) and I want to have some one day, I'd never want to fuck up their lives due to juicing. Anyone know how easy it is that your kids will have more problems due to juicing , even if it was 3-10 years before you had them? Or is only while on?

Also about the abortion, I believe that wasn't right you should of had the baby adopted or something, the chances of your girl having another baby have gone down now due to it. Have you ever seen pictures of how they kill the baby? Its nasty and I bet if you saw how they did it you would of kept the baby instead of killing it.

Honestly bro, it was her choice and not mine. I believe in abortion, but i also belive it's the womans' choice to decide. I can't go into my life story right now, but this is defenitly not the right time. I don't want to get into a debate over abortion at this time.

I was not practcing AS as birth control!! people! I thought if accidents ever happened, that would just decrease the chance of getting someone pregnant, but I guess not.

The Terminator said:
I don't want to sound like an ass but you have been around here for a while now and should have known the AS is NOT birth control...Hopefully another member here can read this and learn from your mistake.

Honestly bro, this is the first time this has been brought up to my attention. I can tell you about numerous journals of medicine that tell you how it's a form of birth control for males...but once again... I wasn't trying to use it as birht control!!!!!

Stonecold: I can bring you 100 of women's that will tell you how Birth control throws their body off once they get on it. This is a fucken fact!

Metal Gear said:
My girl is in top shape or her life right now. When women get on the pill, it makes them get fat and bloaded from all the hormones. That's why that hasnt' been an option.

Awwww, poor baby... we don't want her to put on some weight just so she doesn't have any unwanted kids. The way she looks is way more important than having to kill a baby by abortion.
You think the millions of other women wanted to get fat? You think other women weren't in "top shape", before they took the pill.

Ignorant.

Homeboy, you better fucken relax or you might pop a vessle in your brain! Just because someone doesn't want to take the pill doesn't mean they are willing to get pregnanat. I know a few people who got pregnant while using the pill, so nothing is 100% affective.

Anyways, this thread is not about abortion people or taking the pill, IT'S ABOUT AS AND HOW QUIETE A FEW PEOPLE, INCLUDING MYSELF, ARE MISS INFORMED ABOUT IT'S USE AS A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. I know that at least 50% of the guys who think the way I did, but I know better now.

Metal Gear said:

Honestly bro, this is the first time this has been brought up to my attention. I can tell you about numerous journals of medicine that tell you how it's a form of birth control for males...but once again... I wasn't trying to use it as birht control!!!!!

It's OK, I didn't want to come off as an attack on you but I have seen this same type of post numerous times but I guess you have not. It will decrease the chances of getting a woman preggers when your sperm count is lowered, but not low enough in your case. The more times I reply to this thread the more time it spends at the top, so someone else can avoid this. Live and learn bro.

Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2002 Apr;16(2):193-203 Related Articles, Links

Male contraception.

Wang C, Swerdloff RS.

General Clinical Research Center, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, 90509, USA.

Currently approved male-directed contraceptive methods include condoms and vas occlusion. Vas occlusion is very effective but is intended to be non-reversible. Condoms have a relatively high failure rate, at least partially due to compliance problems and are not accepted by many couples. The only other male-oriented methods in clinical trials utilize the administration of testosterone alone or its combination with another gonadotropin-suppressing agent such as a progestin or a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist. Studies published in the 1990s demonstrated that a testosterone-containing hormonal contraceptive method suppressed spermatogenesis to azoospermia in most men and severe oligozoospermia in the remaining. The contraceptive efficacy after treatment with testosterone alone was comparable to that of female hormonal methods. Having proven that reversible male contraception is a reality, present trials are attempting to identify the best androgen delivery system and the most effective androgen plus progestin preparation. It is likely that the first marketed male hormonal contraceptive method will be a long-acting (injectable or implant) combination of an androgen plus a progestin. Research is continuing to identify other target areas for male contraceptive development, including agents with post-testicular and epididymal sites of action. Copyright 2002 Elsevier Science Ltd.

"most men" is not all man, so its not a safe option to use testosterone as the only contraceptive.

Hey boys how it going? This is my first posting and I don't mean to offend anyone, but if I do TOO FUCKING BAD! Now from what I know this board is about anabolic gear and our experiences, right? We are here to help one another out with our experiences, right? The boy just shared, don't fucking condem him for making a mistake. It happened and I'm sure he's not proud of it. Don't fucking kick him when he's down. I'm sure he's hurting enough, he doesn't deserve this. Where the fuck is the support. If you have a problem with how he and his girl handled their situation, the thats YOUR problem assholes. It ain't against the law to terminate a fetus. It is a VERY personal decision. I'm not saying whether I'm for or against because that isn't what this posting is about and neither is this board.

I too got my wife pregnant when I was on a Sust, Deca, and dbol cycle. I'm proud to say my boy is 8 weeks old and more than just healthy, but we are very lucky that he is also happy. He was born at 10lbs and 22 inches, yes he is a big boy. He is now 13lbs, 14oz and 26inches long. No problems.

My wife is 25 and was on the pill for ten years and never let her weight get out of hand. In fact she was on her University track team and now works as a physiotherapist and a model. She was only off the pill for 6 months when we got pregnant and I was 8 weeks into my cycle. She is completely against steroids and would probably would have left me if she knew that I was using. Anyways I didn't plan my first post to come off like some ass, but hey I am what I am. I have a pretty good idea what this guy is going thru b/c my wife and I dated since she was 15 and I was 18. I got her pregnant when I was20 and she was 17. She was on the pill, but it still happened. We made the same decision and it was the hardest thing I've (we've) ever had to deal with. It still bothers us. So Metal Gear talk to your girl and try to explain to her that she isn't necessarily going to gain weight if she goes on the pill. If she continues to exercise and eat right she'll still be sexy. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom