Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How a 16 year old 6 ft 215lb looks

j_oel

Been bulking for sbout 5 weeks and I'm 12lbs heavier. I started at about 198-200lb and am weighing in at 213-215lbs currently. My arms and legs being a priority in this bulk. Currently my arms have gone from 16" to 16.9" whilst my left one is 16.6" and legs have only gained half an inch, despite hitting them twice a week they're still a lagging body part in the making. However this is what I look like as of now. Looking to get up to 220-225 in the next 8-10 weeks (following rich pianas bigger by the day meal plan). Sorry about the poor quality of these photos. But a rough idea View attachment 139289, View attachment 139289View attachment 139290

Keep up the hardwork. I see some excellent potential there.

good job.. you have a bright future.. just do me a favor and stay away from steroids until you are older. not worth burning your balls for some muscle.. every teen who I know who used steroids had to go on TRT at 20 and has trouble getting an erection.. how embarrassing to go through college with that reputation, so don't do it.. you can bodybuild naturally just fine.

I second the advice of staying away from juice. Your natural test levels should be at their all time high at age 16 so you don't need any extra. My constructive critique is for you to hit the squat rack hard. Do deep squats to build up those quads.

The kid is on trt (as am i) and has some tren cycles under his belt already... he is well and truly into the deep end already. Hopefully he doesnt regret it in the future and stays safe and achieves his goals

The kid is on trt (as am i) and has some tren cycles under his belt already... he is well and truly into the deep end already. Hopefully he doesnt regret it in the future and stays safe and achieves his goals

Yes I did run 2 cycles last year, trt is under doctors supervison and 100 percent legal after being in a bad car accident and being left with low t after being treated for muscle loss after the accident. I haven't been on any kind of gesr besides my trt regimen since August last year. And don't plan on anything anytime soon, currently I'm in the process of trying rehabilitate my HPTA again this is a,l done through doctors supervision. I don't condone the use of steroids for any age what so ever tho I was already on trt and I thought why not. To be honest my first one was terrific and I gained 37lb but the second was not near as good.

I don't plan on being a bodybuilder as I wish to have a life, to have kids and to live long. Right now I'm strongest and biggest and strongest I've ever been just through eating. I've been training for 2 years and 11 months and have gone from 120lbs to 215lbs. That's 100lbs of weight gain. I'll post some pictures from when I started to now.

Top Bottom