Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for tendon recovery

folderslide

A few days ago i injured my achilles tendon. my physiotherapist said that i should train around it for 4 weeks then start to taper up on the weight again. i've gotten some HGH to aid in the recovery, so iv got a few questions...

will 2 IU every day be enough to help?
what time of day should i take it?
should i jab my calf to be near the site of injury?

any other advice would be great thanks

All I can say is be careful. Went through a complete rupture a couple years ago. Not fun.

In the grand scheme of things a month won't kill you. Fucking it up could mean limping for the rest of your life.

A few days ago i injured my achilles tendon. my physiotherapist said that i should train around it for 4 weeks then start to taper up on the weight again. i've gotten some HGH to aid in the recovery, so iv got a few questions...

will 2 IU every day be enough to help?
what time of day should i take it?
should i jab my calf to be near the site of injury?

any other advice would be great thanks
2IUs a day is plenty...honestly I would start at 1 IU ed then once you feel ok with that got to 2 IU ED. Take it at night before bed or you can split 1IU first thing in the morning and 1IU at night before bed if you want.
Last question, not necessary
Sub-q in the belly
Plan to stay on it for more than a few weeks though more like few months and dont push that tendon
I had a naging pain felt almost like a hairline fracture in my collar bone. I was on HGH for few months at 2IU ed and now it;s healed and it bothered me for almost 6 months before that that I couldnt bench more than 275. After HGH treatment I was able to bench 400 again. So it works just give it time

In the grand scheme of things a month won't kill you. Fucking it up could mean limping for the rest of your life.

dont get me wrong im not being stupid with it. im going to take enough time off and start up again really slowly, but this is important to me and i want the best recovery possible, hence the HGH

I'm on 2iu's HGH, and it has no effect for me on a damaged wrist tendon. It can't hurt to use it, but don't expect it to help noticeably either.

Charles

Top Bottom