Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with norditropin simplexx 15mg 1.5 ml

Mickythumbs

Guys

Need some help please

I need help with norditropin simplexx 15mg 1.5 ml ,I am trying to work out what 2IU in a 1ml syringe is , I have 100 units on my syringe so what is 2 IU

Thanks

Thumbs

Every mg is 3iu. You got 15mg, gives you 45 iu. If its in 1.5ml, every 10 notch is 3iu, because every 10 notch is 1mg even. A little more than half of the 10 would be 2iu, and with that shit, that's plenty bruh. Shitll put your abs on top of your skin.

You just got the cartridge without the device I'm assuming?

Hey thanks for the info , My last silly question , as i said my first time with GH so yes just the cartridge so which end do i draw it from the green colored end (green) i presume

Last edited:
Whatever end has the stopper, and the cartridge is pressurized, so you don't have to shoot air in it, just draw

Hi - I'm still confused by this, I have the same Hgh, 15mg/1.5mg - so if I draw 10 back from my needle, how many will that be 2IU?, how many days will this last me at 2IU per day?

Hi - I'm still confused by this, I have the same Hgh, 15mg/1.5mg - so if I draw 10 back from my needle, how many will that be 2IU?, how many days will this last me at 2IU per day?

i'm lost here and I am a math pro

post a picture of what you got in front of you and post it

1 mg equals approximately 3 IU while 1 IU equals approximately 0.33 mg

Your HGH is 15mg or 1.5mg/mL.

For 2IU, you want 0.66mG.

0.66mg x 1mL / 1.5mg = .44mL or 44 units on the insulin syringe

Top Bottom