Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on the best steroid for beginner

oyedele

Hello everyone. I am a 26 year old male who is 5 ft 5". Who recently started lifting weights. I want to start the use of steroids but don't know what to use.

I am currently skinny so my goal is to add muscle and look ripped like a model but not big like a body builder.

I have read that testosterone and winstrol is good for that. Is it true? and what dosage do I take so as not to grow too big. Remember I am a short dude so even what might be minimal on a tall model might be too much for me.

I hope u see the picture I attached. That's my aim

I anticipate your response.

Unless you want to get torn a new one, I suggest you do some research and get a couple more years experience in the gym before asking this.

Hardrock

Unless you want to get torn a new one, I suggest you do some research and get a couple more years experience in the gym before asking this.

Hardrock

You most definitely need to get in the gym and get diet and training in order for some time before you
ever should consider a cycle.

You wait till you get big bro, you figure out how to lift, you do and learn anything and everything to get big. You eat man. Then, when you're big, you hit the juice

I have been going to the gym for a month.if it's too short. How long should I wait.

A MONTH????? brother i busted my ass for 12 yrs building a foundation before even considering a cycle, Remember Rome wasn't built in a day and you most certainly cannot build a good physique on a foundation of toothpicks.

You need to understand your body, what foods to eat, BMR , when to supply the right amount of food at the right time, etc.

Read this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

you do not beed steroids to look like that guy no matter how shit your genetics are! diet and training

I think this dude already thinks he looks good, he just wanted us to say man you look good don't worry about juice, but in fact boy you are really skinny eat more train more and then maybe juice in a few years like someone else said build a base. But yeah winny and test good combo but if you inject winny you have to do it a few times a week and it hurts, sometimes test is enough.

my 14 year old sister is bigger than that thumbnail attached..... You want some basics, hear you go...
1. Diet
2. Understanding importance of when to eat...
3. Training and volume
4. Rest
5. Supplements needed for everyday....
6. research research research

You need to train naturally for a couple years an built a foundation before event hinting about steroids....
And no i didn't ask your age or stats because i won't give advice to someone that is unknowledgeable

Top Bottom