Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss. Nizoral Shampoo

P

PolfaJelfa

I know this shampoo is supposed to be used for dandruff...but the 1% otc version..or 2% script.....i have read is used to combat DHT and hair loss.

Now i dont have any problems im a young guy. But im wondering if it would be ok if i started using this before any potential problems show up which hopefully they never will anyways. I always like to rest on the side of caution.

Can anyone help me with this. Is it safe to apply regularly the 1% ..can there be any sides.....is it worth it.

Im thinking that its not a bad idea to apply it a few times a week.
What do you guys think....how would you dose it and why......
Comments welcome from anyone experienced.

I use it (1%) as my regular shampoo. Its not bad. Def helps prevent hairloss with or without juice. Haven't had any sides. Prevents dandruff too! lol

Gona start hittin it bro.. I used it today...seemed cool. The more positive things you can do for your health the better...you know what i mean.

Im hoping it wont do anything bad over the long haul....?

I Used afer Privorion wrecked My haiR, I Use mon -wed -fri leave in for 10 minutes)Whiles thats happening i will shave and such.

RADAR

Well I'm not as lucky as you two bastards since I am prone to mpb. I starting taking the 2% along with topical spiro about 3 years ago. All I got out of it was a lot of shedding in the begining, then gradual hair loss overtime. I now shave my head and although I like it, I would be lying if I said I don't miss stylin up the old hair evey once in a while. Like I said I'm prone to mpb, so we are obviuosly going to have different results. In my opinion all that hair saving shit is basically a waste of time/money. Either your going to lose it, or you aint. That being said, if it aint brokem, don't fix it. Good Luck.

Ill never use proviron then again.. I only used it once in high doses for about 25 days.

What do you mean Radar about ruining your hair....you got a nice full head of hair....? Did it temporarily start to fade...? You got a transplant or something...?

Top Bottom