Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynocomastea Question!!! Need Help!!

sam80jr

I have taken 3 cycles in the past, always taking anabolics like sustanon and test-e, never deca - to avoid progesterone and prolactin gyno. I know with anabolics you can use an AI like arimidex or aromasin and PCT with nolvadex or clomid. I have had small lumps in my breast before but have always gotten rid of them by running a week or so of letrozole or nolva.

However, this time around was different. I am currently taking 1000mgs of karachi sustanon a week. I have not noticed any tenderness in my breasts whatsoever, but there is a small buildup of tissue. I never worry because it always goes away during PCT. BUT now I am on my 10th week, and I squeezed my nipple last night, and a few drips of clear fluid came out of them. I thought only progesterone could cause lactation and I didnt think sustanon could cause this.

Anyway...I am worried and don;t know what to do. If it is progesterone gyno Ive read that taking letro or nolva can actually exacerbate the gyno, and you should use cabergoline instead.

So my question is - can you still lactate without progesterone since I;m taking sustanon and I should just dose LETRO to get rid of this....or can I still get progesterone buildup from sust and should I try to get my hands on some caber? PLease help guys I'm worried!!!!

Holy shit! I would go see a doctor man. You got all that crap going through your body and you want to add something else to offset it? Don't get your health advise from this board dude, trust me. You should realize that most of the people on here are 17-19 year old kids trying to get info on juice. You want health advice from a kid still going through puberty? If I were there I'd slap you in the back of your head! Common man!

dude its a simple question that any experiences user would know about. Im not really asking for health advice, I'm basically asking if anabolics like sustanon can cause elevated progesterone levels. I am an experienced user, and I thought only progesterone could cause lactation. If it is progesterone, then I have to use caber. If its not progesterone, then nolva or letro will knock it right out. I;ve successfully reversed gyno 3 times in the past just by PCT-ing correctly and using an AI. This is the first time I've lactated though.

Top Bottom