Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gw501516

Tank87

28 years old 5'8 215 12% body fat 7 cycles and training 8 years. Can GW be used during a bulking/mass cycle just to keep body fat in check while keeping calories in excess? Or is it best suited for cutting with lots of cardio? I will be doing only a little bit of cardio during this bulk. Thanks.

Eh...it's a toss up. I hope Dylan chimes in here...

GW is good stuff. It's very beneficial for cardio purposes yes but it also shows improvement in muscle endurance while lifting weights. So it CAN be beneficial for you in that sense, but in my personal opinion for the specific goal you're after, something else would be a better fit.

how much size are you trying to gain? it could work that way to a point but anytime your trying to put on serious amounts of size, there are some things that are just going to come along with that... if you are wanting to put on that amount of size, while eating a lot of maintenance and you don't want to do any cardio... are you following me on how ridiculous that sounds? you can give it a try and it might help to a point but you are kind of after something that is going to take a lot of discipline... you need to be eating extremely clean and training extremely hard and proper... your not just going to take some magic supp and have it work the way you want...

28 years old 5'8 215 12% body fat 7 cycles and training 8 years. Can GW be used during a bulking/mass cycle just to keep body fat in check while keeping calories in excess? Or is it best suited for cutting with lots of cardio? I will be doing only a little bit of cardio during this bulk. Thanks.

Yeah I believe it would work but like Dylan said you need to eat very clean and on top of that you are going to have to do cardio just take a dose after your training session and hit the stair mill for 10-15 mins of hiit cardio (should be a setting called fat burner) and it will work for what you are tryin to do, this is actually a theory lots of people are beginning to try, for example with stuff like albuterol they use it so they can eat a ton of food with an increased metabolism but they have to do cardio to make use of the albuterol a fat loss effects

^^^ this dude is already huge at that size. 5 8 and 215 is massive, I'll have what he is having!

gotta see a pic of this guy and I will eat a huge bowl of crow

its believable but i gotta see it. like being at a poker table and someone saying they have quads, its possible but without seeing it hard to believe

I found the best way to stay "leaner" while adding mass is HIIT cardio while eating in excess. Throw in some HIIT for 10-15min after strength training or volume training 2-3 times a week. Another good option is empty stomach cardio in the am. I don't see why you can't add gw pre cardio to reap some of the benefits but naturally while bulking some fat gain is inevitable but there are surely ways to minimize it!!

Ride it like you stole it!!

I was not thinking I could cut and bulk at the same time. I was just wondering if gw would make it any easier to keep body fat down while eating a ton and bulking up. I will try the 2 to 3 sessions of hiit cardio per week along with a clean diet that is high calories and protein and low in fat and moderate carbs. I will post pics tonight as I am at work now. Even with pics, that could only give you a range of what I weigh. Maybe I will post a scale pic. 5'8 and 215 really doesnt seem to be massive to me.

Top Bottom