Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green Tea...other benefits besides fat burning?

THeMaCHinE said:
Supplemental GT is not new. Not even nearly new.

The right blend is:

98% Polyphenols and 60% catechins combined with 40-45% ECGC's and a host of other catechin constituents that are the ones that impact overral health the most.

Oh YES, its new.

Look at all the supp. company blends. THEY SUCK.

60% polyphenols and 40% catechins is the highest that I have found. And it does not even state the ECGC amount.

Fonz

Fonz, are you living in Spain?

I am from Portugal and struggle to find places to get my supplements... for example, if I wanted to get green tea extract, where would you suggest I´d go?

thanx

i didn't buy mine for just the fat burning effect, it's the fact that it helps keep the body healthy. what's more important, tons of gear or trying to minimze the sides of aas? i know my answer.

JG1 said:

No, just because I'm not able to measure how much goes into each cap. It's not like I can cap exactly 1/4-1/2tsp of it.

Get the "cap-m-Quick" and do the complete bottle and then divide the total grams by how many caps you did!

I'm drinking about 5 hot teas a day. I feel like a fag. It is supposed to lower BP, but it isn't helping from my readings.

I use 2 bags per cup and make it really strong.

Fonz said:

The right blend is:

98% Polyphenols and 60% catechins combined with 40-45% ECGC's and a host of other catechin constituents that are the ones that impact overral health the most.

Oh YES, its new.

Look at all the supp. company blends. THEY SUCK.

60% polyphenols and 40% catechins is the highest that I have found. And it does not even state the ECGC amount.

Fonz

How are you dosing the GT from BAC....1/2tsp 3 times/day?

Does the GT have to be at least 40% ecgc to be effective or something? That's pretty hard to find IMO...

WizKid25 said:
Does the GT have to be at least 40% ecgc to be effective or something? That's pretty hard to find IMO...

Well, not really, BAC has it.

You're not gonna find it at you local Health Food Store thats for sure...

Top Bottom