Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green Tea...other benefits besides fat burning?

Themachine01 said:
JG, how does the taste compare to the avena powder?

Two different animals completely. Avena almost has a nutty taste, the GT extract is just plain ole' RANK shit.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
We've got to talk AF into putting out a super high dose capped formulation of this stuff.

I already proposed that in the New products section of AF:

Check:

www.anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=702093973&f=2783010517&m=1083076027

Date: 5-26-2003

Topic: We need a high ECGC Extract Green Tea product

I'll second, third and fourth this.

I'm sick of capping my own.

Its benefits are numerous. After R-ALA, AlCar, it is the best natural supplement money can buy.

I don't think Macro and Ulter really listen to me.. but oh well.

I'll just keep researching.

Fonz

there are also polyphenols in black tea. black tea is just older green tea, but for antioxidants and weightloss green is best. polyphenols are one of the most powerful antioxidants known. ive even heard its the most powerful.

theres also a thing called a tannin that acts as an istringent for your digestion. you can max out tannins in your tea by letting it steep for 8 mins or more.

JG is right, dont boil it. dont toss boiling water on it either. it fucks up everything from the taste down.

also, if your taking this mostly for fat loss, invest in calcium chews. calcium stops fat cells from growing for several hours. pop one twice a day.

Bro at that dose how long is that 50gms going to last you do you think?

I'm trying to figure out how much to get.

Lift Chief said:
Bro at that dose how long is that 50gms going to last you do you think?

I'm trying to figure out how much to get.

600mg EGCG's/day from BAC's powder is 1.5g.

Aint that some fucking shit?? now you have to add Green Tee to your bulking cycle?? I think all the sup crap is out of control.. people spend way more money on sups than gear. I think as long you eat clean on a mass cycle, as long as you are working hard in the gym, if you are on 500mg+ of test a week plus orals you are going to fucking grow, sups or no no sups.

SV2 said:
Aint that some fucking shit?? now you have to add Green Tee to your bulking cycle?? I think all the sup crap is out of control.. people spend way more money on sups than gear. I think as long you eat clean on a mass cycle, as long as you are working hard in the gym, if you are on 500mg+ of test a week plus orals you are going to fucking grow, sups or no no sups.

Who said you "have" to add it to any cycle?

Top Bottom