Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna be running 400mgs tren

Going to be running 400mgs tren eth along with mast and test same dosage

anyone run these dosages before? I ran it at 300 mgs sides were bareable

goin to be running for 14-15 weeks may stop tren around 12.

Thats my next cycle. gonna be my spring cutter except i will be adding in 400mg of primo as well. i also might up the test, just a tiny bit to avoid libido problems from the tren. im assuming you are getting the blend, which is great since blends are cheaper then buying each compound seperately. anyways, good luck, im sure the results will be amazing.

also, i would definitely stop the tren at week 12 at the latest, if you want a smoother recovery.

Yea I am getting the blend..Why the hell not cheaper, and easier...Anyone already have experience with these dosages on this cycle? 300mgs rocked big time..so I can only imagine 400 will be somewhat better

I have ran 350tren , 350 mast, and 700 test. and the only side effects were occasional night sweats and running out of breath easily. Very good results on a cutter, went from 265lbs to 240lbs and arms went from 19.25 to almost 20 cold

I've ran the Eth at 500mg it blew my mind as far as results but lots of sides .

I didn't make 12 wks cut it at 10 .

Brad.

I've ran the Eth at 500mg it blew my mind as far as results but lots of sides .

I didn't make 12 wks cut it at 10 .

Brad.

Yes, i agree that the sides were a bit unbearable as well at around the 10 week mark. Since its a long ester, it slowly builds up in your body so eventually, you will have alot of the tren sitting in your body. The insomnia was really bad, would get 5 hours of sleep per night, at most. would also wake up a couple times at night an notice that my back and the back of my head were soaking wet, so i would shower real quick then lay a towel down and fall back asleep. i think the anger and "roid rage" has alot to do with the lack of sleep. Imagine having crappy sleep for a few weeks, youd be in a bad mood too.

Last edited:
Everything you talked about deff occurs..but night sweats for 5+ pounds on almost every excercise a week.. YES...trouble sleeping for 10+pounds of pure lean muscle while loosing Fat.. Fck Yes...Roid Rage for Vascularity outta the gazoo and people in the gym whispering "ohh shitt"' You Betta Fckn believe IT. betta believe I will deal with the sides..how...keep thinking about the future results and more muscle and more stregnth and more whispers in the gym lol gotta love TREN man cant fckn beat it!....Oh yea..sides remind me that the juice is working jussssstt fine.

Going to be running 400mgs tren eth along with mast and test same dosage

anyone run these dosages before? I ran it at 300 mgs sides were bareable

goin to be running for 14-15 weeks may stop tren around 12.

I would keep the TEST dosages a little higher and consider only using the TREN ENAN for 8-10wks MAX.

Top Bottom