Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting natural test level back

eja35oz

i took a 12 week deca only cycle(yea yea i shouldve taken test...but i didnt) and i am in the 2nd week of pct(clomid 50mg ed and test boosters). how long would it take to get my natural test levels back? does it depend on each person or is there an average amount of time to get levels back from a deca only cycle? oh yea that was my 1st cycle.

you should start hcg @500ius for 10 days straight to help kick start your natural test
15 days after your last deca durabolin injection start dermacrine sustain and run it for a month,continue on the clomid @50mgs a night for a few weeks.

best of luck bro

HC G will give you a jump start but at some point you have to start making your own T. In the meantime, I'd recommend a little adexx and proviron to keep e at bay and lower S H B G. After that, use MyogeneX, UNLEASHED, and "POST-CYCLE" to naturally increase test.

Taking test with Decca would only supress you more. It just helps to maintain libido.

Clomid may or may not help or may make it worse. I don't recommend it.

Nelson Montana said:
Taking test with Decca would only supress you more. It just helps to maintain libido.

Clomid may or may not help or may make it worse. I don't recommend it.

your're saying that is better to take deca without test??? I think after 12 weeks of only deca, there is nothing else to supress....

Top Bottom