Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GEORGE PLEASE READ - Triple Threat Order

L

lil k

George,

I have refrained from posting anything now for two weeks (other than the post I put on froriders) but I need to say something here.

While I will say that Triple Threat is the best protein supplement that I have ever purchased (and we are distributors and can buy below wholesale), shopping for it flat out is a very frustrating experience.

We were out of protein and needed it fast. We ordered three items that day (2 Triple Threat and a Flax Oil) and AFTER paying we are told that two of the items are out of stock and we would receive them in 7 days.

Well that was really bad news because we had just laid out $150 on the promise that we would have everything the next day, then we are told that it will be seven days. Well that was on the 14th and the 15th of this month. Now here we are two full weeks later (out of protein) and we have not heard ONE single thing back from your company as to the status of our order. We did here back from one of your employees that apologized and offered 10% off our next order, but that really doesn't help very much. We were also told that we would have our items in 7 days, and that was 15 days ago!

This is just not good business George and it is becoming very irritating.

Ok ok...it's my fault....if you take your hands off of those nipples and put them over your head I will send you the protein...

Frackal said:
Ok ok...it's my fault....if you take your hands off of those nipples and put them over your head I will send you the protein...

hahaha...actually those are azia's hands!! but you still send the protien...hell i will make her move her hands if you can get it out today!:D

Diesel3d said:
Im waiting on a tripple threat order myself. 2 choclate.

Howmuch longer till they are shipped?

All these people asking about their order can't be good for business. I'm just glad he's not skimping on quality just to make a fast buck.

I want it now, but I'll wait for the good stuff.

frorider6 said:

All these people asking about their order can't be good for business. I'm just glad he's not skimping on quality just to make a fast buck.

I want it now, but I'll wait for the good stuff.

very true...i will wait for quality...damn straight....just kinda sucks that i had to pay in advance and not be warned that i would be waiting for quality;)

I dont mind the wait, it;s well worth it.

The fact i havet had shakes in a week 1/2 is having an impact on me though :(

Did you try the "800#" and the e-mail for the company?
Just asking

He's a good guy I'm sure he will come through with it.
Peace
J

Diesel3d said:
I dont mind the wait, it;s well worth it.

The fact i havet had shakes in a week 1/2 is having an impact on me though :(

You've got it easy. Today was 19 days for me.

BigJay81 said:
Did you try the "800#" and the e-mail for the company?
Just asking

He's a good guy I'm sure he will come through with it.
Peace
J

make no mistake...i KNOW that George is a good guy.....i have no isssue with him....he will come through....he just ran low on the high grade coco thats all.....

just got to hit my local distributor and choke down some labrada for her or something till i get it....

Top Bottom