x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Gain size without fat

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gain size without fat within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I running 35mg dbol weeks 1-4 and 500mg sus weeks 1-10, then adding 50mg win ed weeks 9-13, and eq weeks 9-13. My question can I gain size off this without gaining alot of fat? Should I just keep protein high (400 grams) and watch my carb count? I'm currently 205 about 12%bf. Want to gain mass, but keep my waistline in check. Does this cycle seem reasonable to do this? I'm also doing cardio 5 times a week. Thanks guys Lancer

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

Gain size without fat

Hey guys, I running 35mg dbol weeks 1-4 and 500mg sus weeks 1-10, then adding 50mg win ed weeks 9-13, and eq weeks 9-13. My question can I gain size off this without gaining alot of fat? Should I just keep protein high (400 grams) and watch my carb count? I'm currently 205 about 12%bf. Want to gain mass, but keep my waistline in check. Does this cycle seem reasonable to do this? I'm also doing cardio 5 times a week. Thanks guys
    Lancer

id suggest running the eq throughout the whole cycle ...worked great for building permanent gains on me..

Running eq 9-13 is a waste. Run it 1-10 or don't run it at all. Other than that, cycle looks fine. Your fat% during cycle will be dependent on diet. If your doing cardio 5x per week & you keep carbs reasonable, you should be positioned to lose bodyfat.

Good Bro
    Ok, I'll run eq weeks 2-10 (already started) if I can get it that quick. Should I run anything with the win at the end of the cycle?

Mutant
    no let the eq and sust clear your system and run just the winny
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to make them all yourself.

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

It is not important to be better than someone else, but to be better than yesterday.

HULKSTER

TRY THIS OUT

Want to really get buff and yet still lean by cutting out the fat? Check out this cycle: 25mg of Dbol stacked with 500mg a week of test. Also, make sure to get your solid amount of protein by eating a shitload of eggs, tuna fish and protein shakes. Now how do you completely cut out the fat from your diet? USE XENICAL!!! This is a prescription drug that is typically used by obese, fat disgusting blobs by blocking the absorption of fat by the body. It goes right to the problem. There is no getting your metabolism increased by taking ephedra, no appetite suppressants here. XENICAL SIMPLY STATES: YOUR BODY CAN'T GAIN FAT IF IT REFUSES TO ABSORB FAT!. Thus, you can eat all the protein rich foods you want and block the absorption of the fat found in these protein rich foods. Since your protein intake should primarily contain tuna, eggs and seafood (like shrimp), you shouldn't have too much fat to be concerned about in the first place.

Xenical only blocks up to about 30% of the fat you consume; and it makes you fart grease. Skip it and eat healthy.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: TRY THIS OUT

Originally posted by mike79
    Want to really get buff and yet still lean by cutting out the fat? Check out this cycle: 25mg of Dbol stacked with 500mg a week of test. Also, make sure to get your solid amount of protein by eating a shitload of eggs, tuna fish and protein shakes. Now how do you completely cut out the fat from your diet? USE XENICAL!!! This is a prescription drug that is typically used by obese, fat disgusting blobs by blocking the absorption of fat by the body. It goes right to the problem. There is no getting your metabolism increased by taking ephedra, no appetite suppressants here. XENICAL SIMPLY STATES: YOUR BODY CAN'T GAIN FAT IF IT REFUSES TO ABSORB FAT!. Thus, you can eat all the protein rich foods you want and block the absorption of the fat found in these protein rich foods. Since your protein intake should primarily contain tuna, eggs and seafood (like shrimp), you shouldn't have too much fat to be concerned about in the first place.
    THIS IS A GOOD CHOICE IF U DON,T WANT TO EAT HEALTHY.

xenical makes my stomache cramp and I shit pudding. me no likey xenical.

easy

Amateur Bodybuilder

Re: TRY THIS OUT

Originally posted by mike79
    Remind these guys not to do squats, deads, bench, or basically any excersise that will require you strain lest you want a oil spill up in your gym shorts. Fuck xenical.