Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain size without fat

Re: TRY THIS OUT

mike79 said:
Want to really get buff and yet still lean by cutting out the fat? Check out this cycle: 25mg of Dbol stacked with 500mg a week of test. Also, make sure to get your solid amount of protein by eating a shitload of eggs, tuna fish and protein shakes. Now how do you completely cut out the fat from your diet? USE XENICAL!!! This is a prescription drug that is typically used by obese, fat disgusting blobs by blocking the absorption of fat by the body. It goes right to the problem. There is no getting your metabolism increased by taking ephedra, no appetite suppressants here. XENICAL SIMPLY STATES: YOUR BODY CAN'T GAIN FAT IF IT REFUSES TO ABSORB FAT!. Thus, you can eat all the protein rich foods you want and block the absorption of the fat found in these protein rich foods. Since your protein intake should primarily contain tuna, eggs and seafood (like shrimp), you shouldn't have too much fat to be concerned about in the first place.

bullshit, fat is not the only reason that makes fat gains ! it's the exceesive amountof every kind of calories ... using Xenical is good for those who eat high fat meals and want to lose some weight without dieting .
there is no way to stay 100% lean whne bulking , just keep a good diet and you'll be ok then do a cutting cycle...

Re: Re: TRY THIS OUT

mike1107 said:

bullshit, fat is not the only reason that makes fat gains ! it's the exceesive amountof every kind of calories ... using Xenical is good for those who eat high fat meals and want to lose some weight without dieting .
there is no way to stay 100% lean whne bulking , just keep a good diet and you'll be ok then do a cutting cycle...

Agreed. The only time I would even consider xenical or chitosan is for a cheat meal and greasy fried foods are involved.

what does anyone think about a zigzag diet? wouldnt that be beneficial in gaining LBM while mainting or loosing bf?

Lancer, the cycle and other actions that you are doing look good to me to do what you want. I think, however that you should be use some Nold in your cycle to avoid the bloating and remember that like Nolv is a anti-aromatize, it will block the estrogen action and much estrogen in your system acumulate fat. Both Dbol and Sust are very aromating

Ok, I think I have this pretty much figured out. I've decided to add in EQ, should have it in a week. So, my question is: do I extend the EQ out a week or two or just cut it short? Cycle reminder:
35mg dbol weeks 1-4
500mg sus weeks 1-10
50mg winny ed weeks 8-13
Question??? Do I run the EQ weeks 3-10 or weeks 3-12?
Thanks!
Lancer

You might as well just do it 3-10 because you need 2-3 weeks for the EQ to clear your body before hitting up the clomid.

Top Bottom