Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, need opinions.

glaxius

Hey guys, im going to start my first cycle very soon. But I'm just making sure i have everything clear before i start.
My cycle will look like this, need opinions and or suggestions:

Week 1-12:
500mg/week of Test Enanthate, shot biweekly Monday and Thursday.

PCT:
Week 13,14,15:
1000 IU HCG 3x/week, shot Mon./Wed./Fri.
Nolva 20mg everyday.
Clomid 50mg everyday.

Week 16,17,18:
Nolva 20mg everyday.
Clomid 50mg everyday.

I've been reading a lot about either running HCG during cycle or after the cycle. Both seems to have their positive benefits but i hope this is the right choice. I've also read about adding a mid cycle administration of HCG to improve recovery later on.

Would a mid cycle administration of 1000 IU HCG EoD for 1 week with 20mg Nolva ED to address testicular atrophy and leydig cell desensitization and overall improve recovery with the planned PCT protocol be helpful?

Any thoughts? stay with the plan or add mid cycle HCG administration?

And in case of estrogen-related sides during the cycle should i use Nolva 40mg ED for 5 days then taper down to 20mg until side effects subside???

What about using arimidex throughout the cycle? I've heard more cons then pros about using arimidex on cycle, such as altering lipid profile, and reducing estrogen levels drastically which is deleterious for muscle building.

Opinions are welcome, thanks!!

Last edited:
PCT: Star 2 weeks after last inj.
- No HCG in pct!- on cycle @ 250ius twice per week starting 4 weeks in
- Drop the clomid
- nolva should be run 20/20/10/10
- add sustain alpha + unleashed or forged post cycle

Cycle:
- get some A-dex or aromasin for bloat and estrogen related sides (if they occur)
- for adex run it @ 0.25 to 0.5mgs EOD if nessessary and for aromasin run @ 10mgs E3D when nessessary
- no nolva on cycle, just adex/aromasin and hcg

Also get yourself some support supps to preload with and run with cycle and pct
-

oh and some quick questions?
How old are you? - do not use AAS if under 21
Height?
Weight?
Years seriously training and dieting?

Top Bottom