Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Need Cretiqing

Stats:
age-23
weight- 185
height 5'8
bf% -13-16

So ive been lifting for the last 4 years now naturally i started at around 140 Lbs, im deciding to kick it up a notch, gain some size and look more full so heres what i came up with!

Test E @ 500 mgs wk- 1-10
Pin monday/thursday
(Alternating Glutes)
Alchohol swab pads to clean inject spot
23G Pin

Anavar @ 40 mgs ED wk 7-12
(Milk Thistle/ Liver support)

WK 12-15
Clomid 70/35/35/35
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Arimidex .5 mgs EOD on hand if i start to see sides

and not too sure on HCG maybe some of you could help me out with that.

Stats:
age-23
weight- 185
height 5'8
bf% -13-16

So ive been lifting for the last 4 years now naturally i started at around 140 Lbs, im deciding to kick it up a notch, gain some size and look more full so heres what i came up with!

Test E @ 500 mgs wk- 1-10
Pin monday/thursday
(Alternating Glutes)
Alchohol swab pads to clean inject spot
23G Pin

Anavar @ 40 mgs ED wk 7-12
(Milk Thistle/ Liver support)

WK 12-15
Clomid 70/35/35/35
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Arimidex .5 mgs EOD on hand if i start to see sides

and not too sure on HCG maybe some of you could help me out with that.

Actually sounds pretty spot on bro

I would extend the test to 12 weeks make it an even 3 months, and I wouldn't waste your time with var at 40mg/day... Not worth your while. To be honest I would forget the oral for your first cycle unless your dead set on it, it's always recommended that first cycle be test only start to finish, then as you add compounds later on you know what gives you what sides, or what you respond to and what you don't.

The 40mg of var won't do much for you especially since your goal is to add some mass and thickness (best goal for a first cycle btw) if you reaaaaaaly want to add an oral I would go with tbol at 50mg/day... Really nice mild lean gains with tbol and relatively risk free as there is no conversion and very little in terms of sides. But use it as a kick starter not a finisher! Will give you a nice boost while the enanthate dose peaks.

Pct I'm not really up to date with cuz I just B/C year round so maybe someone could chime in on that

As for hcg, wouldn't bother with such a mild first cycle IMO maybe down the line when you are running higher doses or longer blasts it would be something to consider

So

Test E 500mg/week weeks 1-12

Tbol 40-50mg/Ed weeks 1-6
(Don't recommend but would be ok)

Then pct protocol starting week 14

Going to agree with Swollen here. Looks well thought out. I'd go test only as well. But Tbol is a good oral to start with.

Top Bottom