Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Who knows anything about this chaos pharma and what they're about. First cycle of injections and about 2 weeks ago I got a hard lump in my glutes an still do. Nvr had a problem in quads with a lump info please about this if it's shit gear or what ?

Post your own blog dude.

6 weeks in. Forgot to log my weight this week as I am not particularly looking to gain any more weight so it has not been a priority.

I'm leaner, stronger and definitely more pumped up and seeing a good shape. I think I was expecting too much from this cycle though as it hasn't yet surpassed any expectations.

Still 6 weeks to go, diet has now changed I have dropped fats to 100g and increased carbs to around 200-250g so a net decrease in kcal's as I approach the end, felt as though I wasn't losing any fat so kcal's probably too high.

Feeling good, sleeping great, training insane.

Oh yeah, and I've dropped in 40mg of Anavar per day...

Will update again soon.

My goal was to add some mass into some weaker areas, mainly side chest and lat width. I have gained 2 stone on this cycle already and I am not looking to get any bigger from where I am now sitting at. Chest is looking good and lats have come on a massive amount in 6 weeks.

I want to now beable to maintain my current muscle mass, trim up around my mid-section and continue to work on strength/power movements. But I don't want to change from building to cutting half way through as I feel I may end up not realy acheiving either of my goals.

So now I am trying to decide wether I stick to 3000-3500 kcals or use my last 6 weeks to focus on trimming down a bit before I go away. Stuck in a bit of strange state of mind now as I was set on my goal at the start but felt I was gaining a bit too much fat along the way hence the drop in kcals last week.

That seems to be where my head is at right now. Any advice much welcomed.

Top Bottom