Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle help

Well, everyone has already said what I would say... too young, too inexperienced, too impatient. I was young once and I understand bro.. I messed around with the andro supplements and such when I was 19.. sure they worked damn well but I wish I had stayed totally natural a while longer. I had been in martial arts since age 7 and weight training since age 16 so I had a good base and knowledge but was nowhere near my size potential. If you can't be dissuaded from this course of action.. first, your PCT sucks. Clomid only is not very good. Look at the perfect PCT protocol and try something like that, you will want to be damn sure you get your HPTA working again, you don't want to be shut down for life. And no need for dbol at all on a first cycle, especially not 40-50mg/day! My first cycle was sust250 only, 1cc/week for 10 weeks. I gained like crazy from just that. If you start at 400test and 50mg dbol for a first cycle, where do you go from there? Start as low as you can and stay low as long as you can. I'd suggest just 250-300mg/week of test E or C for 10 weeks, then a good PCT. Again, my suggestion is to just train naturally for several more years, but if you don't then please be as smart as possible. Good luck.

Top Bottom